Epilogue

Natsu was bawling his eyes out, Rocking (Y/n) back and forth—Like a mother would do to her sleeping daughter—but the case is Natsu's counterpart is dead.

No single heart beat nor any signs of life.

She's gone. . .she's gone. . .she's gone.

It keeps repeating on his head like wildfire.

What would he do now? He knew he's free from the curse, the trap—everything—but without her all is in vain.

"They're here!" A voice stopped him from his horrid thoughts.

It was Happy and his friends.
"Too late. . ." He said bitterly, clenching (Y/n)'s hemline with longing and sorrow.

If they just made it in time, (Y/n) would be alive right now!

"N-Natsu?" He close his eyes for a moment and open it harshly, looking at the blue-winged cat with his lifeless stare.

"Is she—" Happy didn't even finised the question since the pink haired man cut him off.

"She's gone." He answered, tears forming on his onyx eyes once again. "SHE'S FUCKING GONE!" He hollered, yelling and clenching his jaw like a monstrous dragon, his nose was exhaling hot steam that Happy flinch.

"SHE'S GONE HAPPY!" He balled his fist tightly and punch the ground multiple times—he doesn't care if his knuckles are bloody and bruise, he needs to get his frustration away. . .to take all the pain away.

But to no avail—it didn't—the pain increase tenfold.

"We can still save her." A voice cut him from his moment. . .it was a red haired woman."We brought some medics."

And by that note his face lit up and knew there was hope.
They can still save her!

"P-Please." He begged and kneeled in front of her, carefully putting (Y/n)'s body to the side but not letting go of her hand. "Save her."

The red haired clicked her tongue and averted her gaze towards the lifeless (Y/n).

Natsu sniffed as he held (Y/n)'s cold body to his chest once again.

The red haired called out an old lady, she was groggy and pale but you can sense an ominous power illuminating from her.

the old lady whom name was unknown quickly sat on the bloody ground with them. Not minding the dirt nor stain that's scattering on her dress.

"How did she die?" She questioned with no expression at all whilst putting her slender fingers into (Y/n)'s neck to find any pulse. . .there's none.

Natsu balled his fist, how can she say that so easily?

He hold (y/n)'s hand tightly, hesitating if he would answer her question or not, "A. . .the witch connected her body to hers."

The old lady nodded with understanding and continued checking her vitals. "And? Say more child." She persuaded, catching a glance at Natsu's glassy eyes.

"(Y/n) s-stab my former master in the h-heart and died just like her."

The old lady, scratch her chin, indicating that she's thinking something. After a few minutes or so, she nodded with approval and spoke, "I see, we can still save her."