Chapter 4:The Unknown

Reaper's POV
Let me tell you a story.....
A man called Pete was laying in bed after just waking up for the third time tonight, he grabbed the baby monitor and walked to his desk in his office at home, he has his baby on the baby monitor and hears his wife singing to her, he cracks a smile as he hears his wife "Go to sleep... go to sleep..." When suddenly the front door opens up and his wife comes in with shopping.

He darted for the baby's room and looked in the crib...the baby was there.He searched the room and he could see nobody.He saw the window open and saw a mysterious figure run down the street.He shouted for his wife.
No reply.
He kissed his son on his head and crept downstairs.
He looked on the wall and saw blood on the walls.
"This can't be good."He said
"Maybe Kate brought Eden around and that's just jam.",he continued
He looked at the door.....and his wife lay there with her throat slit open and dead...on the cold hard floor.

Thomas' POV
I slowly regained consciousness and tried to get to my feet.I put my hands on the floor and lifted myself up off of the floor.

I looked around and realised I was at the staircase above the basement.
"Arw..arw...wo..."
I heard a noise from the basement.I told myself to go in the basement, but I wanted to see what was making that noise. It kind of sounded like a dog, and I wanted to see the dog, so I opened the basement door and tiptoed down a bit. I didn't see a dog, and then I felt a force yank me out of the basement.I heard shouting and screaming in my head, and it made me afraid. Then I told myself not to worry.That made me feel better.I walked further into the basement.Then a thing caught my eye.There was a boy in the basement.Why was he making noises like a dog?
I moved towards the boy:
"Are you ok?"I asked him
"Help.....m-" he slowly said
I peered past the boy's body and two arms and two legs caught my eye.
"Did you do this to yourself?"I asked again
"Mummy........", he said
"Who is your mum?"I asked
"My......le-...gs...arms..." he said
"Oh...no,"I said
The boy's limbs were cut off and cut up into pieces on the floor.
"The Scavers must've done this to him...but why?"
"O me...qui metit messor membra mea quasi in holocaustum." said the boy
"What...what are you saying?"I asked
His limbs rotted in front of my eyes and then disappeared.
Then the boy....slowly disappeared.This reminded me of that man.That dark man.If only I knew who he was.