Chapter 6:Ghostly Presence

Thomas' POV
It wasn't a dream.After I woke up, I went to see if that poor old man was still there.He was.He didn't have to end up like that, even though my great grandfather probably didn't like him.But I didn't care.Even after I found out what he did.He at least could've died with his family.

Reaper's POV
I have a brother and a father and we have all felt this presence but for some reason, my sister has not. Every time it happens to one of us, it happens to all of us...

Thomas' POV
This morning, I came out of my tent to see the rest of the wilderness in the forest, so I went to have a little walk. While I was talking to myself, I asked myself if the old man had come into the tent after last night.I felt someone sit on my sleeping bag and that I thought it was an animal. When I looked down, nothing was there.

Reaper's POV
My father said that it has happened to him, too, and my brother as well. My father told us it was nothing and not to worry. Nothing or no one else is ever in here, but I can definitely feel a presence as if someone is sitting next to me.

Thomas' POV
In a town situated at the top of a hill, someone told me a story about a lady that caused darkness at the beginning of July.

I didn't hear about the story until I was 19  and I always wondered why it was always dark during the first days of July.Some say this "witch" was a myth but I believe that she is real so I've decided to go and search for her.

According to information, I picked up, this witch had moved into the forest where I am right now.I walked slowly, being careful not to step on any twigs or branches as everything like that scares me.I walked deeper and deeper into the forest and I eventually found a cave.The cave looked a little deep so I decided to search around for a flashlight or something.There was a smouldered fire and a few green boxes marked:"Day-great". This place looked like a camp of some sort. It looked too advanced for scavers but I won't worry much about that.I slowly walked towards the cave entrance then remembered,"If there are any bad guys/girls/things in here I'm gonna need a weapon.". I searched around and found a serrated blade, which had a green liquid stuck to it.This weapon had to be tested.I found a mutated bird, at once I struck the bird with the sword and it turned green then dropped.

This is the weapon for me!

So, after the testing, I went towards the cave entrance, turned on my flashlight and strolled in......

What mysteries will this cave hold?
Will Thomas make it out?