Chapter 11:Ruby Chasm P2

Reaper's POV
Well done Thomas, you and your little crew have found your way to Ruby Chasm?Congrats, it will only be a matter of time before my pawns find you, then I believe that in this game of chess, I win. Or you die, both work.

Thomas' POV

"So Carson, what is this beautiful place?"I asked in wonder

"Carson?Are you sure you remember?It has been a long time since we've been here."Bravo commented

"Bravo, shut it!"Carson exclaimed

"No need for violence, Carson!"I stated

We carefully watched others slowly walk down the chasm into the main market of Ruby Chasm, it looked like a huge trading area.I did a little bit of trading a few years back but it wasn't the kind that made you rich; it made me poor.

I wanted to try to walk down the ridge but I was severely scared of the damage my body could take from a fall.My bones are a bit too weak.

"I need to find some milk around here somewhere,"I said

"Milk? You want milk?"Carson asked

"Yes, to keep my bones nice and fine,"I stated

"Drink some Marberry juice, it's high in calcium, they experimented with in the developmental stages making Gravin juice," Carson explained

"So what you're telling me is that I should drink something that could potentially kill me?" I asked

"I would never try to kill you,you're too good of a person to try to kill if I wanted you dead, trust me, you would be dead by now. Plus if it does kill you you'll die quickly."Carson continued

"Nice to know C," I said

"Don't call me that." Carson swiftly replied.

Ruby chasm is a beautiful place, Bravo said that it is built in an old stadium.I can see the stands and they have really modernised it.State-of-the-art technology and equipment, especially their defences.Bravo gave me the full run-down of this place.

Bravo POV

Ruby chasm is a small, unspoilt stadium with a wide appeal and situated in a delightful part of the Chikaido river.The town is stamped in history and has been because of its terrific businesses with merchants.

With a unique natural environment and surrounding chasm, it has an established market because of the popularity of the stadium before it was bombed.

Ruby Chasm offers opportunities for sailing and fishing. I have to know my history of every place I visit you know, it's not like I've never come here before.

Thomas' POV
I can tell that this is going to be an adventure that is one to remember, I love this place, Carson seems to like it and Bravo gave me a whole damn history lesson on it.It's nice, I might stay here.

Reaper's POV
I'll make sure you won't forget this adventure Thomas....but you'll wish you had forgotten...........