What happens next?

Jane POV

I rolled over and rubbed my eyes. I smiled when I opened my eyes. I looked over at Nik at how peaceful and sweet he looked. I rolled over and right about the time my feet almost hit the floor two arms went around my waist and pulled me back. I was thinking maybe he was just pulling me back to  lay down but his intentions were different. I bursted out laughing. He began to tickle me. Right about that minute we heard a scream. I thought that maybe Stefan did the same thing to Rebekah but I was wrong. 

"Oh no.." I turned to look at Klaus he just shrugged. I pulled back and Klaus let go. I walked down the unfamiliar hallways and followed the loud sobs. "What did you do to her Stef-" I stopped as realization hit me. I rushed over to her side. "He left me.." I pulled her over in a hug. Klaus came in and went to the other side of her. He pulled her away from me and hugged her. "I'm sorry sister" He looked to me. "Well I guess let's go do something to get your mind off him." She smiled.

I grabbed Rebekah and dragged her out with Klaus following. We went back to the bar to tell Gloria what had actually happened the other night. We spent all day doing what Rebekah wanted to do to get her mind off this morning. We went back to Gloria's, I decided to go to the bathroom.

Rebekah POV

I was actually angry about what Stefan did but at the same time I was actually broken hearted someone would do this to me. I actually thought he loved me. I was actually glad to have Jane as a sister figure to have. She really tried to take my mind off things and I was glad. She talked Nik into letting me do what I wanted for a day.. I tried to act like it helped so I wouldn't hurt Jane's feelings but it didn't help. I couldn't get my mind off but I made sure to be a good actress. We decided to go back to Glorias. I was thankful that Jane decided to go to the bathroom I could act myself around Nik.

"Rebekah will you step outside with me I need to tell you something." That's strange why can't he tell me here. But I decided to follow. We went out the back door and into a dark alley. "Klaus what is so important we have to come out the back door?" He smirked. "Well this sister" Before I could comment back I felt a sharp pain in my heart, I looked down to find that Nik daggered me. "But why?" I managed to choke out as I felt the darkness creeping up. "Well sister I have plans that don't include you." I watched as his smirk became complete darkness.

Jane POV

I had just came from the bathroom to find that neither Nik nor Bekah were there. I asked the bartender if he had seen them and he replied letting me know they had exited through the back door. I went to the back door that led to an alley. "Klaus! Rebek- Nik why did you do this?" I ran to Rebekahs side and began crying. I almost pulled the dagger out but Klaus caught my hand. "I have other plans and I don't need her getting in the way. I will undagger her when time permits." I knew how it felt to be daggered by someone you love. Klaus pulled me up and I grabbed Rebekah. We took her to a warehouse. Apparently the rest of his family was here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Already started next chapter! Updating all my stories more often now. All of my stories are TVD/Originals fanfics! Check them out!