Im through!

Elijah POV
I ran with Damon to find Klaus. "Where is Jane?" I smirked and looked over at Damon. "I made sure she couldn't kill Klaus and now I'm gonna stop you." He looked over at me. "Jane kill Klaus? haha she couldn't do that even if she tried." I stopped and looked at Damon. "She wasn't gonna kill him?" He laughed."Of course not!" I just signed my death sentence. "Well were y'all going to kill him?" He shook his head. "No we were just trying to keep Elena alive. Do you have anything to do with where Jane is?" I nodded. "I daggered her because I believed she was going to kill Klaus."I was alarmed by a rustling in the leaves behind us. I turned to find a wolf. He changed back and it was actually Klaus. " "Is this true brother?" I nodded. He was immediately in my face. "Brother, where is she?" I actually jumped. "Follow me." I took both Damon and Klaus to where she was both ran in for her. Damon pulled the dagger out.We waited until we heard a gasp.
Jane POV
I woke up to find both Nik and Damon looking down at me. I looked around at my surroundings and replayed the events of Elijah staking me. I noticed another figure and knew who it was. I rushed to his side. "How could you! I actually trusted you!" I was pissed. "I thought you and the others were going to kill him" I actually laughed. "Kill him? Kill the one and only person I have ever loved?" I heard a shuffle of feet behind and watched as Damon stormed out. I looked at Elijah then realized Klaus will do the rest.
I followed Damon.
"To think we actually had something in 1864!" I shook my head. "Damon I did love you because I let myself think Klaus didnt" "Ha so I was like your rebound, huh?"  I sped in front of him. "Damon, I loved you but I never stopped loving Klaus. My love for Klaus is true love that cant be replaced." "Jane, you don't understand, I have looked for you every day in my life! I never stopped loving you! I didn't believe you would just leave, so a couple of years ago I made sure you weren't put in that tomb that night! You don't understand my love for you! But I see it' has and always will be Klaus! I can't live my life knowing the person I love is with someone else. So please do us both a favor and stay as far away as you can from me!" I watched as he began to walk away. I froze at what he did. Before I knew it he was kissing me. I just stood there. "Damon-I can't do this.." I broke the kiss but Damon was thrown back. "Damon Salvatore. Can't keep your hands off my wife can you?.." Damon looked my way. "Wife?" I looked away. "Yeah, did she not tell you?" Klaus looked my way. "It was a time, I thought you hated me Nik. I was heartbroken." I felt tears fall. "You still fell in love though.. You still believed it would be okay to love someone else!" At this point he was hollering. I flinched remembering that night Katherine changed. I got up. "Nik, I have been with you through the good and bad times. I even made the mistake of coming back to you. I'm tired of being scared of you just because you don't get your way! But I still stuck by you even when you had nothing. So did Rebekah but yeah where is she again? In a box. Just where I can be any second because I don't do something your way. I'm through!" I was crying by now. My words were being choked out. I could see Damon as he just stood there. I was done! I headed back to where we were staying and packed my things. I got in my car and drove off. Away from the town that has caused me so much pain in my life. I drove for a very long time until I arrived at my destination. I pulled up and put it in park. I got out and walked to the doors. I broke off the lock and walked in. Of course a guard was on my tail but I had a goal. I couldn't care less what he would try to do. I walked up to the coffin and opened it. There the person I had missed so much laid. I turned to see the guard. I grabbed him by the neck and snapped it. I bit into his neck, pulled the dagger out and  pushed him into the coffin. It didn't take long for me to here a stir. "Hello Jane."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
So whatcha think? VOTE OR COMMENT!