Who will be the hero today?

Jane's POV
The past month I have been with Jona and Jeremy. They really have become good friends. Too bad I have a feeling Big sis will soon come end it. Nik has been doing business. He wont tell me what so I just shrugged it off. I will find out when I get back. I was now sitting at the batting cages watching Jeremy hit. He was really good. Jona went to get a drink so I had to watch Jeremy. Thank goodness he wasn't annoying like his sister. He had become a pretty good friend to me. I felt someone sit by me. Out of all the benches they have to offer, they choose here to sit. I turned to my left to see Elena. Wait Elena wouldn't be that confident to just sit there with a smirk. "So hows life Katherine?" I felt a point hit my back. It was a stake. "Damon Salvatore, what do you think your doing?" He laughed. "Jeremy's pretty good huh? Feel that?" I grunted I felt a sharp pain as he slowly pushed the stake in. If he went any further it would go through my heart. Which wouldn't kill me but it should would hurt. "Why have you been watching Jeremy?" I grunted more as it kept going. "Jona." I coughed out. "Jona has been here. They met and became friends. I was here to make sure Jona didn't hurt him." I looked up to find Jeremy wasn't  there anymore. "Let her go or he dies." I through my head in the direction of the noise. Jona was holding Jeremy. "Your bluffing. You won't kill him" I looked at Jona hoping he wouldn't. Then I felt the stake go through my heart. I screamed in pain and watched as Jona bent into the crook of Jeremy's neck. I felt as my body weakened "Jona stop" we're the last words I mumbled before the darkness consumed me.
Damon POV
I just killed Jane. Jane is dead. Why? I looked up to see Jona draining Jeremy. "Gosh, I guess I will be the hero." Katherine said as she ran over to Jona ripping him off. He looked at Jane and was by her side. He picked her up and held her to him. I just killed the love of my life. I turned and started walk away. "Damon, help please." I turned to Katherine. She just fed Jeremy blood. I picked him up and took him to the car. We drove back to Mystic Falls in silence. I dropped Jeremy off and Katherine was gone in no time. I walked in and grabbed the bottle of Bourbon. I started drinking from it. Eventually I just through it at the wall.

There you go! I have had some serious writers block. Its like my story just didn't wanna go anywhere so I changed it. VOTE OR COMMENT what you thought.