the next plan

Jane POV

We all got into my car and Klaus drove while I sat in the passenger seat and Jona in the back.  We were listening to the radio until Nik finally cut it off. Gosh what is this music people listen to nowadays. We were headed back to Mystic Falls.  Nik didn’t believe that Mikael was the one who took the caskets. He didn’t’ tell me why but we arrived back in town. He dropped me and Jona off at the house.. I showed Jona his room and told him I would be back to pick him up that afternoon to buy some clothes since he’s been wearing old clothes, right now he was borrowing Nik’s clothes. I wanted to find out why we were here so I followed Nik. We ended up at the Salvatore house I was confused. I went to the side and watched through a window.

Klaus POV

I left Jane and Jona at the house. Jane thought Mikael did this but I didn’t believe he would just show up and take my family without making a scene and why not check with the Salvatores. They are always up to something.

I knocked on the door and waited. I was guessing who would answer the door either a Salvatore or that doppelgänger.  Elena ended up answering the door.

“Well hello. Are one of the brothers here?” I said knowing one was near.

“Stefan is. Hold on..” Stefan came around the corner.

“Klaus, what are you doing here?” I noticed the hint of surprise that I was here in his voice. I smirked.

“You know why Stefan?” I looked towards Elena. She looked very confused.

“What does he mean Stefan?” She turned Stefan her way.

He shrugged. “Well Elena, your boyfriend here…”

Jane POV

I was focused on what they were saying. I jumped as I heard a voice. The voice dripped with hurt though but disappeared quickly.

“Jane Mikaelson, what brings you to the side of my house?” I smirked

“You know just finding out if your house is sturdy..” As I knocked on the bricks

I missed why Klaus said he was here..

“Yep pretty sturdy, now really what are you doing?” I froze not knowing what to say until Damon pushed me out of the way throwing me backwards to look through the window.

I rushed over to Damon and before he could turn around, I held him by the neck up against a near tree.

“What the heck do you think you are doing! ”He switched our positions, because I wasn’t putting all my strength into holding him up.

“Well I think I asked you first!”

“Okay, Nik is here about something. I’m not sure but I think he believes y’all have our family. “ I was able to cough that much out. Unlike me Damon looked pretty mad so he was putting all his strength into it.

He dropped me.

“What do you mean?” He seriously has no idea.

“Someone took our family that Klaus had daggered.” He looked shocked..

“Oh, well I know nothing about it but Stefan has been crazy lately so I wouldn’t put it past him to have them. But I have no idea.”

“So what are you doing here Jane?” I froze. I got up and tried to run but was grabbed from behind and held onto.

I started to fight back.

“Nik let me go! Please!” I was trying to achieve a angrier mood, but instead sounded like a little kid.

He turned me around.

“Why should I? I thought I left you at the house?” I nodded.

“See about that, I’m not me really me just someone who looks like Jane that she sent to spy on you.” He actually laughed.

“Oh really so if I call Jona he will say your there?” I nodded and smiled.

“I guess so..” I shrugged. He let go of me and pulled out his phone. I smirked and they didn’t see me again. As I got to the house on my way in I ran straight into who I thought was Jona.

“Ah, so really why were you there?” I sighed..

“Do you think Stefan and Elena have our family?”

He nodded.

“Do they?”

He nodded. “Of course they do, but they said they didn’t.”

Then it hit me. “ I have an idea! Were going to get them back!”

He smiled. “ I knew you would as he closed in on me and kissed me lightly. I smiled.

I told him that night my idea and he agreed.

There you go guys! One chapter! I know that is not that long but I’m also writing another chapter! Hope you like them! VOTE OR COMMENT for more! Tell me if this is getting boring! I know for a while I was getting bored writing this but I promise in the near future something big is going to happen! I would write more often but the school blocks wattpad so I write as I can! Sorry!