Reality can only last so long

Elena POV
"Absolutely not Elena" Stefan got up and walked off.
"What is little bro all tossed up about?" I turned to see a drunk Damon walking in. "Damon your drunk." he smirked. "Okay mother." I shook my head and walked over to the front door.
"It will be nearly impossible to get Stefan to give the bodies over to Klaus." I reached for the door handle. "Its Jane not Klaus. Jane wants her family back." he laughed.
"You think she isn't doing this for her and Klaus? Ha..ha. Everything she does roots back to Klaus." I walked out knowing Damon was drunk anyways.
Jane's POV
I was sitting on the couch reading when I felt hands on my shoulders. I could hear Nik leaning down and could feel him breathing on my neck.
"So how was your day?"  I smirked and tried to pull away but he pushed me back onto the couch. He started massaging my shoulders. A slight moan escaped my lips. Before I could breathe again I was laying on the bed with Nik on top of me. " Why did you bring us in here?" He smiled and then began to kiss me. "I'm going to make this night unforgettable and.as relaxing  as possible." I smirked. "is that even possible?" He bent down and kissed me passionately. "I love you Niklaus Mikaelson" I felt was smile on my lips. "I love you even more Jane Mikaelson" He was right though that night was an unforgettable night and just what I needed.
I got up that morning to find Nik gone. He must have had something to do. I called his phone to let him know I was going to find Jona today. He left town after we came back to Mystic Falls. He said something about he was going to get Rebekah back.
I drove all day until that afternoon I found the motel he should be at. I went to the office and and asked for his room. I was about to knock when I heard another voice. A familiar voice. I knocked. "Jona" He answered the door, I went to look behind him when I noticed Little Gilbert on the couch. "Jeremy? What are you doing here?" His eyes squinted. "How do you know my name." I looked to Jona. "Elena and Damon compelled him to move off and forget all who has caused him trouble." I looked back at Jeremy "Jona here, my brother has told me all about you." He smiled "I hope all good." I looked around the room and saw two baseball bags with two bats. "Yall been playing baseball? He nodded. "Well I'm going to stay here for a little bit. Just to get a vacation." I nudged Jona and pointed my head to the other room. I walked in there and Jona followed. "What do you think your doing with Gilbert?" He laughed. "Well dear sister, I'm going to get the love of my life back. Eventually Elena and Damon will get worried and come looking for Jeremy. He will be leverage." I sighed. "I'm staying here to make sure you do not hurt him." He walked out mumbling "Whatever."

There you go guys! A chapter! Starting next one! Hope you liked one COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT to let me know what you think! Thank for the support of this book! I have loved writing it! :)