PROLOGUE

PROLOGO
DESERTED

_______________

"Go, go, go!" The daughter, Mara, throws the suitcase at her older brother, Massimilano, who catches and puts it into the trunk.

Mara opens the door, hurrying before the cops get near, and jumps in. "Step on it, Papa!" Mara says as her father sped out of the driveway and onto the street. "Did anyone grab my bow?" Massimilano asks in fear of losing his favorite bow, one that he has had for a decade.

Maddalena turns and assured him, "It's okay, cuicciolo, I did."

The sleek, black SUV rode down the highway as they sharpened their blades, knives, and arrows. Even Marcello, the children's father who was driving, and Milo, who was only eight years old. It was a normal day for them: kill some rich dude, stay in their house, steal all their cool stuff, and get away.

"Ooh, Mama! Where are we going this time?" Milo asked in excitement of going somewhere new, seeing as curiosity always seemed to bite (maybe somewhere in the ass). Maddalena shared a look with Marcello, "Well, topino, we were thinking of going to Beacon Hills."

Mara and Milo squealed in excitement. Beacon Hills? An absolute beacon for death. "Isn't that where they put out a deadpool? Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mama and Papa!" Mara said in such extreme excitement.

Her father smiled and admired how much she was like her mother when she was young. "Yes, and this time, it's a supernatural deadpool." Marcello told and that was all it took for Mara to scream in happiness.

Mara smiled widely and nudged Massimilano. "Did you hear that, Mass? We get to hunt werewolves and banshees!" She gushed. The boy smiled at his little sister's happiness.

If only the sweet town could have been warned that the Abandonatos were coming to Beacon Hills.