Chapter 7: Timothy Philips

Chapter 7:

Timothy Philips

My name is Timothy Philips. My friends call me ‘Tim’ or ‘Timothy’. 22 years of age. I’m a jerk, a ruthless one but I have my reasons. But that’s not the real me. I’m actually soft hearted person and I respect anyone who deserves it.

I’m a Filipino-American. My father is an American business man who loves to dictate and make me his little puppet which I hate the most. My mom is a Filipina who already passed away back when I was a kid due to an accident. I became a jerk because I hate my father. I hate anyone who dictate my life.

“Timothy, You are going to get married next month wether you like it or not! I’m your father and you have no right to defy me!” my father shouted at me when I tried to walk myself out of the manor.

For godsake! My whole life, I never tried to talk back but I can’t take this anymore!

“No Dad! You have no right to dictate my whole life now! I can make my own decision so better stay away from it!” I shouted back. I was really angry. It’s getting on my nerves.

He wanted me to marry some random girl that I don’t even personally knows. I hate it, I hate it so much that I almost punched him in the face. Hindi ko lang tinuloy kasi may respeto pa din na natitira ako para sa kaniya. He was still my father after all.

“Timothy! You are not going out of this house not until I say so!” he yelled again. “Guards! Lock him up into his room and don’t allow him to go out without my permission!” sabi naman niya dun sa mga body guards niya. The next thing I know, they were already holding me like a sand bag and dragged me to my room.

“I can’t believe you Dad! Doing this to your own son?! I hate you!!!” I yelled on the top of my lungs as I was hitting the door forcefully. When I got tired with it, I stormed my room and throw everything I touched. Later on, My room turned into a garbage pit. Broken Items, like glass, picture frames, lampshades, ripped cloths etc.

Napansin ko yung isang picture frame. A photo of my mom.

“Mom, please help me, Ayoko na. Pagod na ako magpadikta kay dad…Mom, If you can hear me, please do something. I don’t want to tie knots with someone I really don’t know especially when I already have someone I wanted to be with forever…Please mom…” Teardrops suddenly fell on the hollows of my cheeks. This is the second time I cried. The first time when mom died and this. It’s hurting me inside. And I can’t take this anymore. Hindi na ako makapaghintay dumating ang araw na lahat ay matitigil at magkaroon ako ng sariling kalayaan para mag desisyon sa sarili ko.

The next morning, They unlocked my room early so I left the house right away. Ayoko makita ang pagmumukha ni Dad especially when I was feeling devastated and my blood boils easily with what he did to me last night.

I drove my white Porche Carrera to school. I arrived at 8 in the morning, and enough for me to to take my anger out before my first class today.

I went right away to my most favorite place on this university. The Eternal Gardens located at the back of the school. Kaunti lang ang nakakaalam ng lugar na to kaya naman wala din masyadong nagpupunta sa garden na to.

As soon as I got there, I slammed my bag on the green grass and shouted at the top of my lungs. I cursed at the wind.

Kailangan ko lang mailabas ang frustrations ko kasi pakiramdam ko ay parang mababaliw na ako.

I can’t believe it, I am really getting married! Nakakainis lang talaga! Bakit ako? Bakit ako pa?! Ayoko magpakasal especially I’m still young and I still wanted to do a lot of things! And for Pete’s sake, 22 pa lang ako!

I’m so damn frustrated thinking about that. Gusto ko ipaglaban ang karapatan ko and yet my dad is like a concrete wall that is hard to destroy. He’s a man of steel!

I’m still at awe when I noticed someone staring back at me.

And the next thing I know…I already fallen in love with her. 

I FELL INLOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

_______________________________________________________________

Kung Ikaw Na Lang Sana…

Story Written by: westprincess1793©

September 2013