Chapter 10: I love her

CHAPTER 10:

I love her

<Timothy's POV>

The rest of the day I spent with her since like forever. Ayoko nang matapos. She’s like an angel in disguise, a blessing from heaven. She came when I’m feeling an oasis in my heart. She calmed me and let me brushed my feelings away for the moment. As if we have our own world for a day.

She made me ride the roller coaster many times without feeling sick. Because of her, I conquered my fear in Horror stuffs. I felt like I went back 10 years ago when I rode the bump cars for the first time. She even managed to push me and ride with her on a swinging ship. I almost throw up after that but then she laughed at me and but I couldn’t get mad at her.

Everything is new to me… when I came to know her.

You’re Interesting and I’ve come to like you, Ysabelle… I mean those words. I never feel so interested with a girl. She’s the only one who caught my picky attention. And it turns out that I got attracted to her and my heart beats so fast whenever she smiles. It was mesmerizing and like a drug that’s so addicting.

“To teach you how to fight … to have your happiness, to have your freedom and the chance to love someone…”

At first, hindi ko nakuha ang gusto niyang parating. But then, when she suddenly kissed me on the lips, I got electrified at it woke me up. I WAS SO DAMN SURPRISED when she did that kaya naman hindi ako kaagad nakagalaw. But eventually, my heart melted and it races again. She just kissed me, her soft lips are touching mine, and I should kiss her too. Right away, I crashed my lips against her and answer all her kisses.Namalayan ko na lang na she put her hand on the back of my head and I pulled her closer.

We shared the same heat, and the same intensity.

It was a slow, tender and passionate kiss. And it sends me tingly feeling inside. She taste so sweet and luscious. I just couldn’t get enough of her. Kung wala lang kami sa isang public place, I wouldn’t mind kissing her all night.

Oh, I love her…

And with the last ride I had with her.

Seems like the longest ride I ever had in my life…

Where in I realized….

Ah… I love this girl…

And I don’t want to let go of her…

She’s so common, she’s so dull, she’s so strict, she has a dagger tongue. She’s frank and she’s cold as ice. She has no emotions at all.

But then, I got surprised by the sudden change of wind. Nang makita ko siya na nagbabasa ng libro back at the school garden. She’s so calm, she’s so carefree…and she doesn’t look like the first impression I had with her. Totally the opposite of the Ma’am Ignacio everybody knows. She’s really far from it. I stared at her long enough for her to notice my presence. Then from there, as I look into her hazel eyes, my heart flutters.

Eventually, when I came to know her… I fell.. I fell for her charms, her unexpected beauty and confidence that I thought she never had because she always wear that skimpy and out fashioned clothes. She looks like an old granny to be honest. She has actually this outgoing and straightforward personality, her innocence and her simplicity in life is very attractive. That’s actually the real her.

The strict and frank woman I came to know before is her comoflouge to conceal her identity and her true age.

I don’t know why is she doing that but I’m sure there is a good reason to it but I don’t want to dig it deeper. More important is, I came to know her true self.

Nagsisisi tuloy ako na pangunahan ng unang pagkakakilala ko sa kaniya. I was mad with all the professors in school because they are all puppets of my dad. My dad owns the university where I’m studying at. Those people around keeps on spying my private life and they report it to dad.

Then I realized, whenever I was in her class, she doesn’t give me any special treatment, neither any exemptions at all. She doen’t even care whether I’m the owner’s son or not. Hindi ko nga alam kung alam niya na ako ang anak ng may-ari. She even managed to force me out of the classroom that no others could do it! Siya lang! I couldn’t believe it!

Bianca Ysabelle Ignacio… You are such an amazing woman. You are different from any other girls I came to know before… Which makes you a perfect match for me.

I never hesitated to show her my true colors. The real me. The carefree and playful Timothy Philips. I was once a happy kid but ever since mom died, I changed. I closed my world to everyone and never let someone come in.

I went to America and stayed there for a while with my mom’s sister. Then, a year ago, dad told me to come back here in the Philippines. He transferred me in his university. The reason? He wanted me to take over his position after I graduate so I had to study the whole school while I’m enrolled. Quite smart eh?

Then, there’s this news that shook my whole world. Almost collapsed. My dad wants me to get married to this unknown girl. I refused to but he just locked me in my room.

I wanted to give up to his order but when I met Ysabelle, I had the urge to fight back.

Because I got a reason to.

And that is…

To be with her…        

And yet…

It’s quite hurting me inside. I just snapped out of realization. I couldn’t actually fight back with the urge of stopping the engagement. I am powerless.

I respect my father so much that I don’t have any force to disobey. I might be coward but I can’t afford to disappoint him kahit gaano pa kabigat ang sakit na dinudulot nang kaniyang pag-kontrol sa buhay ko.

“Kung ikaw na lang sana…ang papakasalan ko, then I won’t be this sorrowful anymore. Kung ikaw na lang sana…”

I smiled bitterly with that thought.

There’s only one wish I wanted to come true now.

AND THAT’S MARRYING THE GIRL THAT MY HEART BEATS FOR. With a lot of similarities between us and this feeling that it seems I know her already, way, way back then---actually kilala ko na talaga siya noon pa, she was sone of my deliberately entertainment in my school life. And I can’t just believe it… I had fallen for her.

Nakakalungkot isipin na wala akong lakas lumaban.

Siya na lang sana… Siya na lang sana…

_______________________________________________________________

***sorry for the grammar errors or typos :)

westprincess1793(c)