Chapter 7

After finding out that jaxs had a son and an wife... sorry exs wife. I don't know it seemed like a lot but.... I don't know I thought by know I would be used to all this shit. I got out of bed got dressed in some new clothing that I finally had a chance to buy and headed to work.
I rolled up in the parking lot it was full for some of reason and had at least ten bike there. I parked and jumped out of my car. I started for the entrance. when I walked by jaxs bike.. guess it was his cause Tara was sitting on it. what's the deal with these guys are they together or not. I frowned. when she spotted me I smirked. I slowly walked by her. " never excepted to see you here" I said to her. I giggled. " I already new you where going to be here... since everyone called you a CROWEATER mite as well been write" she said smiling. I flush of rage came through me. I slowly walked closer to her. " who the fuck you think your talking too" I asked. as she stood up in my face. " I'm staring at a bitch and talking to a CROWEATER " Tara said " you are so lucky I would beat you write know if I wasn't...." I said stopping my self. " if you weren't what?" she asked. she sat back down and smiled. " that's what I thought" she said. I smirked. and turned around and walked through the door I saw girls crying bikers huddled in one area. I saw lyla and walked over to her she was crying I put my arm around her.. "what's wrong" I asked. she sniffled have you not Sean?" she ask pointing to the door of the office I pushed through so e bikers. when I felt a hand grab me. " marissa..." I turned it was jaxs he seemed sad and you could barely here his voice. "what I asked as i stopped moving. " you don't want to go over there" jaxs said still holding on to my arm. "why?" I asked looking at the rest of them they all looked sad in there own way. I broke out of jaxs grasp and pushed through the rest of the bikers. I finally reached a blood spill. a girl was beaten to death and blood was every where. I winced and covered my face, " oh my god" I said as jaxs put his arms around me from behind. " I told you not to look" jaxs whispered in my ear. I was tearing up. it looked so gross. I have never in my life seen that much blood and I have seen quite a bit. I burried my face in his chest."jaxs.." I said "shhhh" he answered before I could finish. he slowly walked me over to a couch. and sat me down he sat beside me.
"Who did this" I asked whipping away a tear. my only tear ." we think its gorge" he answered " gorge curios w I asked remembering that name. " ya... why you know him" jaxs asked leaning forward. " ya I did a move. With him once very pushy mAn " I said " so you know where his studio Is?" he asked " ya" I answered. he stood up. " where are going to the club house. you should come and well finish this conversation there" jaxs said helping me stand up. I nodded " you have a ride" "ya" I answered. I started to walk away." jaxs you need to keep a short leash on that girl of yours before she gets her face punched in" I said leaving. I ignored Tara and jumped in my car. I looked to see it anyone was watching and then I balled my eyes out. moving here is supposed to change things but blood is spilt everywhere I go! I whimpered. started my car straitened myself up and headed for the club house.