Chapter 12

"Whoooo" a chick yelled from across the room. the party was a blast everyone was having fun! I smiled.

I was having a drink when I spotted juice... he was fun to hang around and he was a real nice guy I do have to say! I put down my drink and walked over to him.

"Hey juice" I said smiling he turned around and checked me out. I blushed.

"Hey marissa" he said I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I was about to continue when someone pulled on my arm in the opposite direction. I turned it was Jax of course it was. I sighed

I stopped "you need to stop " I said pulling my arm out of his grasp.

"Ya well you need to stop teasing juice he's young and I don't need him having a broken heart cause your using him" Jax said

"Wow Jax that's harsh. I can talk to who ever I want and I'm not using him" I mimicked Jax. the only reason I started to get closes to juice aide I thought maybe he would crack faster then Jax would on giving me information on the club and I wouldn't have to worry about clay. I saw clay in the corner of my eye I glares at him. Jax saw that I was looking at clay.

"What's going on with you two? he said he stopped by your house earlier" Jax said. I froze did clay tell him.

"There's nothing going on he just has to stay out of my business that's all" I said crossing my arms.

I looked down at the floor.

"Look I'm sorry" Jax said. I looked up at him.

"For what "I asked.

"For grabbing you I didn't mean to hurt you..... it just makes me mad seeing you with other people" Jax confessed. you smiled omg did he just say that.

"Took you long enough" I smiled.

He smirked.

"Well I need to go get changed cause this costume is getting really uncomfortable. " I said smiling and walking to one if the dressing rooms.

After I finished changing. I walked into the kitchen and saw gemma

"Hey" I said smiling,

"Hey baby girl, can you do me a David and take these to the club house and grab the new box" gemma asked handing me a box of empty bottles.

"Ya sure" I said taking then outside leaving the party behind and headed to the club house.

I arrived at the clubhouse and walked over to the bar. it was dark there was no one here. I grabbed the box that was behind the bar. when all of a sudden I Hurd a sound coming from done the hallway. I crouched back down and stayed there.

"There not here there must be some other garage or they have land some where else" I Hurd a Mexican say. I covered my mouth. I have been in worst situations but I couldn't get myself to stop shaking.... I was scared and I haven't felt that In along time. I Hurd chairs being knocked over. I pushed my self closer to the wall.

I Hurd foot steps then a door open and close I waited about 5 mins and I didn't hear a sound so I got up and peeked around the corner there was no one. I searched the club house there was nothing but almost every room was trashed. I was sill shaking. I grabbed my phone out of my sweater pocket and called Jax.

Who else was I supposed to call?

Comment vote... cliffhanger!!! yay.

Follow me on Instagram and twitter.

Marissawattier