Chapter 13

I walked over to the window and dialled Jax number. I held the phone to my ear an looks out the window. it rand three times be for someone grabbed me and covers my mouth from behind.

I dropped my phone.

I kicked and scream, till I was laying on the floor I turned around so he was on top of me then kicked him in the stomach. he fell to the ground and I got up. he pulled a knife out an pointed it to me. I backed away.

"What are you going to do know botch" he said in a cocky tone. all I could stare at was the knife and all the places where he could cut or stab me.

Out of know where I kicked the knife out of his hand and it went flying.

I stood where I was but he went and grabbed it and then ran down the hall in to one of the rooms. I cautiously followed him and watched him climb out the window. when I Hurd the front door open. and it took about 2 mins before I Hurd it shut. I backed up against the wall.

"Marissa" I Hurd gemma yell. at first I wasn't sure if it was her but when she called my name the second time "marissa" I was positive it was her.

I slowly walked down the hallway to the main area seeing everyone standing by the bar looking around. I was shaking I didn't know what to do.

"Oh my god" gemma said walking up to me she cupped my face in her hands and brushed my bangs back. her thumb brushed against a cut on my forehead and I winced in pain.

"Are you ok" bobby asked

"What happened" clay asked

"Umm.." I studderd

"I came here.. to get more beer and when I arrived they were already here I went and called jax" who I saw staring at me and walked closer I me " and when I thought tey where gone I came out I guess I was wrong" I said as gemma hugged me and say me down on the stool.

"Do you know who they where" Jax asked standing in fount of me

"I'm not positive but the sounded Mexican "I said

"How many? what where they looking for " tig asked.

I shock my head this was to many questions my he's was hurting I can't concentrate.

"Stop with the questions" Jax said. he grabbed my hand and hugged me. I felt scared. until Jax brought my face to his chest there was actually an instant in my life where I felt safe.

"She'll answer all your questions tomorrow when she gets some rest" gemma said. bobby handed me an ice pack

"Thank you"

" Maybe you should go to the doctors "gemma said

"No cause they will want to know what happened" I said Jax smiled.

"What" I asked blushing a bit.

"Your starting to sound like a member" Jax said.

That's the thing jax I already knows how this works the thing is you don't know that I know and let's hopefully keep it that way.

"Ok let's get you to a bed" gemma said helping me up

"Ill take her" Jax said putting my arm around his shoulders he guided me down the hallway to his room. and the bed in his room was like the only on not flipped over. so it's not like I had a choice and how could I say know to sleeping in the same bed as jax. I smiled.

He helped me on the bed and covered me up. he started to walk for the door when I called him name.

"Jax, please don't go " I said.

Jax turned around and sat in the chair beside the bed.

"No cone here" I said putting my hand out for him.

He took of his cut and crawled into bed next to me he put his arm over my waist and I turned around so we where face to face.

I wanted to kiss him so bad, it was taking every urge in my body, all I could think about was stalh the case, clay, Tara and everything that went down today. but then I thought how unfair it is for me not to live my own life and be with who I want to be with. not because of the case but because I want to be with him. I wasn't thinking of past or future but of present and with that I kissed him.

And to my very surprise he kissed back. are lips they moved in sink like they where meant to be together they fit like a puzzle and I didn't want to let go.. it started to get heated very fast we started to make out, before I new it his tongue was having his own adventure in my mouth. and my head started to pound I cringed in pain braking the kiss. I felt bad.

"What's wrong" he said

"Nothing just my head"

"K well no more kissing them" we cuddled up and fell fast asleep.

SORRY GUYS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE UPDATING MORE! SI HIW DO YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER ARE YOU GLAD THERE FINALLY TOGETHER? DO YOU THIN THERE GOING TO LAST? AND DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AT MARISSAWATTIER