Chapter 10

We all rushed throught the door. half sack and juice took the black guy down so they had him stuck on the ground I lead jaxs and the others to gorges room. there was a thud then gorge ran out of the room and bumped into me. I stool my hand out and pushed him back in the room. realizing he had Luann's laptop in his hand. " where do you thing your going " I asked as we all entered the room. happy walked forward and grabbed the laptop from him. " marissa what are you doing " gorge asked. " helping out my boss... you know the girl you scared half to death then stole her things." I smirked as I held the gun up to his face he started pleading.

"Maybe I should shoot you and make this even you know since you shoot one of Luann's girls" I smiled and pressed it to his head,

" Marissa!" jaxs said I didn't look at him I focused on gorge " can I have a word with you" he asked. I waited a moment. " now" he said as I dropped my hand and headed out the door following jaxs.

"What are you doing first you change the plan know your going to kill him it was a mistake being you along" jaxs said . I frowned.

" Maybe it was jaxs but you took that chance why " I asked " cause you trust me" I said as jaxs looked down " you bearly know me but you'll trust me over your own brothers and because you don't want this to blow up in your face and come back on you your just going to blame it on me aren't you" I said smirking. jaxs just staried at me."dot bring me along if your bit going to let me finish the job" I yelled as I stormed of to my car and headed home.

After I relaxed a bit when I reached home I decided to go over the files so I speeded them out on my kitchen table. so basically all I have to find out is something to take down the club. yet it's so hard.... I'm just growing feelings and I can't at this point... I Hurd a knock on my door. I quickly pushed the paper together and stuffed them underneath the newspaper and left them on the table. " coming" I said as I ran for the door. I opened it so see clay standing there. as confused as I am I frowned. " can I come in we need to talk" clay said bursting passed me. I followed him to the kitchen where he took a seat. " marissa... you came here from.... I don't even know where and basically started screwing up things around here. you need to back of the club and jaxs" clays said as I giggled. " is this about today" I smirked " that wasn't my fault, I was trying to help you guys out... don't get me wrong I'm never doing it again " I smiled leaning against the counter eye balling the newspaper. " good... cause I don't thing jaxs is going to let you tag along anymore, actually I surprised he let you come anyway." clay smiled " I kinda forsted hhim " I smiled. clay frowned " and he let you go" clay said " ya " I said as I laughed. " that's a first" clay said. " I think it's a better idea if you stay away from jaxs and the club from know on" clay said I frowned. " you can't do that you don't control me.." I said as I watched clay grab the newspaper and he left the files behind... he saw them and staried at me I went stuff " know I do" he said.