The Bathtub

Ever wondered what goes on behind the doors of the couple you so dearly admire because they're perfect? You've come to the right place then. Aaron and Harley; they're a picture perfect couple. They make music together, share cute moments all the time. On the other side of the door, though, brings the other side of them.
Aaron just got off a long day of work, choosing to let Harley, his partner, stay at home and not need to work. He wasn't sure if Harley was asleep or not, so he quietly walked through the house, careful not to disturb them.
Aaron walks into the bedroom and sees the master bathroom door slightly cracked open. He walks over and sees Harley laying in the bath, their eyes closed and head back. Aaron hears a small moan escape Harley's lips and his eyes trail down. He notices their right arm slowly moving beneath the water.
Aaron slowly takes off his clothes, being as quiet as possible. He walks over behind Harley and kisses their neck lightly. Harley instantly recognizes the light kiss from their partner, and the sudden adrenaline rush pushes them over the edge into an orgasm.
"Hey, babe, I need a little chance to unwind after work," Aaron whispers quietly into Harley's ear. Aaron's hand slowly traces down Harley's body and roughly grabs their boob, and he replaces Harley's hand upon their clit with his. He slowly runs his finger in a circular movement, driving Harley wild.
Harley practically jumps out of the tub and starts to frantically french kiss Aaron. He picks them up, still kissing them, and lays them upon the bed. As they kiss, his boner barely rubs against Harley. They know what comes next and quickly submits.
Aaron ties Harley's arms and legs apart to the bed and blindfolds them. Starting from their neck, Aaron slowly grazes his fingers down Harley's body down to their feet until their breathing starts to become heavy.
He teasing traces a finger around Harley's clit as they become dripping wet. He licks across their pussy once. "So sweet..."
Harley tenses, not wanting him to stop.
Aaron climbs over Harley, barely touching their body. He licks and sucks their neck and twirls their finger around their nipples. Its beginning to become so unbearable for Harley...
Aaron ties a cloth around Harley's mouth before they can beg for Aaron to fuck them. He unties their hands and legs, making them think he's giving in, but he just turns them around and reties them.
Shaking and frustrated, Harley tries to speak, but Aaron can only hear their muffled words. Aaron spanks Harley's ass hard, making them tense and become quiet.
Everything is silent except for Harley and Aaron's breathing. Aaron once again spanks Harley and runs his hand across their ass, and once again spanks their ass. Watching their body react is almost too much for Aaron. Painfully turned on, he rubs his boner across their body.
Harley moans lightly as Aaron breathes down their back and kisses their lower back gently. He kisses every inch down from there, to their thighs, and he caresses their inner thighs slowly. Aaron slowly gets up, and Harley catches their breath for a moment of anticipation.
They feel another sharp pain on their ass, then feels his lips on their lower back. Then another sharp pain erupts, like a pattern...
And then nothing as tears roll down Harley's face. Aaron takes the cloth away from Harley's mouth, and they continuously mutter over and over, "I'm your little fucking slut."
Harley hears a buzzing sound, and a smirk paints their face as they bury their face in the pillows. "Please give it to me, Aaron," they beg.
Aaron gives in this time and Harley lets out a loud moan as he sticks the vibrator inside them and licks across their back frantically.
As Harley starts to orgasm, they realize he's not taking it out, and it begins to become overwhelming. They can't take it anymore and let out a scream, but Aaron tells them to beg to take it out. Harley can't speak, though, from the overpowering rush.
Harley's entire body feels fuzzy as they zone out. Aaron removes the vibrator and Harley gasps for air.
Aaron extends the ropes and bends Harley over the bed. They're still blindfolded, but they hear a cap open and warmth rushes down their legs. Harley feels Aaron's rock hard dick against their ass, but then he sticks three fingers into their vagina. Harley jolts and tightens. As they tighten, Aaron forces his dick into their ass. Harley lets out a moan, almost similar to a scream, begging Aaron to go harder.
He goes as deep as possible, pounding and fingering Harley at the same time. He unties Harley's arms and they use them as they jolt forward.
Harley's breasts shaking with every thrust, they grab and play with them. Biting their lip, they say quietly, "Fuck your little slut harder, babe... Cum all over me.."
Harley arches their back more, allowing Aaron full entry. He lets them play with their pussy as he grabs their ass to go faster.
Harley starts to orgasm, squirting so hard that Aaron can feel their body tense.
Aaron rubs their clit and Harley's legs get shaky. He starts to orgasm and pulls out, cumming all over their pussy. Dripping cum now too, Harley collapses as Aaron rubs their clit to another orgasm.
And that is just the beginning of what goes on with Harley and Aaron.