Chapter 1: First experience

A stressful day at school. Teachers just don't know the limits of a girl brain, and with your break up with your recent boyfriend is not helping with your day. You just want to die. Maybe Mom or Dad can help out. You were on your way home. You know your two sisters and only brother was on a class trip for a while, so you were going to be alone for a long while until your parents get home.

When you got home, you noticed a note on the door. It was from Mom and Dad. You start to read the note.

(Y/N), Forgot to tell you, we have a business trip. We won't be back until your siblings get home, just a little after they get home. Just use the key under the door mat. Love you.

~Mom and Dad

Great... Some help that was. Now you feel completely abandoned. You picked up the key from the door mat, unlock the door, put the key back where it belongs, went inside, and about your day. You plopped your book bag on the floor near the door, went to the kitchen, and made supper. You sat down went on the couch in the living and started to watch (your favorite anime). As your finished supper, you heard a crash in your brother's room.

You ran to your brother's room. You entered the room and his favorite toy collectable cars were on the floor. You looked around and no one was there. You decided to clean up the mess so that your brother wouldn't have to do the work when he gets home. As soon as you were done, you heard laughter in the living room. "What in the name of creepypasta is going on here?" you cried in annoyance. You check into the living room and noticed half of your Christmas candy was missing. Just as you noticed that, the phone rings. You went to answer it. It was Mom.

You and Mom talked for a while, and before you both hung up you told her about the incident a few minutes ago. "Oh, it must be your first encounter of Laughing Jack," your mom told you. You didn't know what she meant by that. "...Laughing what?" you asked. You mom told you that your younger brother made up an imaginary friend named Laughing Jack. He always pulls pranks on anyone in the house. "He must've missed Jacob and wanted to do at least a few tricks up his sleeve on you for the first time." You didn't what to say to Mom. Jacob was too old to have imaginary friends, but yet again, he is seven years old. "Okay, well, I have to get off. It's about time for me to get to the meeting. Behave yourself, okay, (Y/N)?" You told Mom and sad alight and hanged up. You looked at a wall then back at the phone. You snickered," Haha. Likely story, Mom." Right as you said that, you heard a voice right behind you, "I am real, idiot." You swirled around and nothing was there. Completely freaked out, you went to bed.

Before you went to bed, you turned off all things that produces heat. You always do that when no one's in the house. You opened the last window in your room, pulled the covers off of your bed, and laid there until you freeze to your death. You curled up tightly against the cold having your life flash right before your eyes. You had the most awesome family a girl could ever had. You had lots and lots of friends. All of that became overwhelming when Jacob was born. Your family started shutting you out, lots of your friends started to move away of just stopped being friends with you. It was like you were the most beautiful angel and your punishment for trusting a lot was having your wings ripped off gruesomely.

You started to lose feeling in your body. There was nothing that can stop you now. Just when you were about to stop shaking, you felt body warmth wrap around you. You thought, Maybe mom or dad got home early and noticed what was- "Why freeze yourself to death? All you had to say is that you don't like my tricks, and I would've stopped," said a voice.

The voice was male, so it wasn't Mom, but yet the voice was high pitched, so no way it was Dad. You thought maybe one of your creepy friends have barged in and wanted to play tricks on you. Either way, you were too tired to think more about who was holding you. You turned over to who was holding you, laid your head on whoever was holding you's shoulder, and fell asleep.

~???'s Pov~

I appeared in Jacob's room only to find no Jacob. There was a note on the foot of his bed. It read that he was on a class trip and won't be back for a while, but he'll be back soon. Pft. Yea yea yea yea. Sooner or later he's going to forget about me. Typical. That always happens.

I went out of his room, bumping into his collection of toy cars. No matter. I'll pick them up later. Just as I got into the hallway, I saw a girl rushing into Jacob's room to see what had happened. Jacob told me about that girl. She was his oldest sister. She was abandoned on their parents' doorsteps before he was born. He told me her name was (Y/N). I must say, she is really pretty for a seventeen year old.

A few minutes later after nothing to do, I heard (Y/N) hang up on the phone. I got up close to her to scare her, but I got so close when she said something that I felt offended to me. "Haha... Likely story Mom," she said to herself. Her Mom had told her about me. "I am real you know," I told her. She turned to me, but of course she couldn't see me. She turned back around really freaked out.

It was really dark out when I heard crying upstairs. Usually Jacob and I don't go up there cause that's (Y/N)'s room. It was like her peaceful world up there, but what's worse? Coming up there to see what's wrong when she can't see me, or staying down here and hear her cries all night? I decided to go up there. The first step I got to her room, and it felt like the Alaska's climate had been here. It was that cold. I turned to (Y/N), and her (S/C) was almost as white as Jeff's. Her (H/C) glistened in the moonlight. I had to help out.

I laid down beside her on her bed, wrapped my arms around her, and snuggled with her until she was toasty warm and her color comes back. My god. Her body's like ice, I thought to myself. I apologized for pulling so many tricks on her. Even though she was fast asleep I still said I was sorry.

Once her color of her skin came back I let go of her, kissed her forehead, and tucked her in. Even though she was asleep, I told her, "Good night, (Y/N), Take more pride in yourself. You really are cute." Before I went back downstairs, I took a glace of (Y/N). She really is cute. I smiled warmly as I went back down stairs.

~Normal POV~

You woke up in a puddle of sweat. Someone had tucked you in last night. Mother of Zalgo... you finally had a chance to let your life disappear, and it slipped right out of your hands. No matter. You started your day by taking a shower. You turned the light on, look into a mirror, and noticed a black kiss-like mark on your forehead. "How in the name of-" you said to yourself as you touched the mark. After thinking about it, you thought one of your creepy friends was playing games on you. "...Grrr... Alex...," You said to yourself. You started your shower as you wiped the mark off of your head.