Chapter 10: Awakened

A/N: Okay for some reason, this was saved as a draft and not published here. I am very sorry about the inconvenience.

~Jeff the Killer's pov~

(Y/N) sharing a bathtub with Offenderman. Now that's an image even I didn't want to see, and judging by the way LJ's face looked at the sight, I bet he'd agree. "Everyone, Dining Hall, NOW!!!" Slenderman yelled. No need tell me twice.

~Normal pov~

Masky and Hoody helped you out of the tub and gave you a towel to dry off and a change of clothes. Once dressed you went downstairs where everyone else was already seated. You sat down in between Sonya and Slenderman. You can feel Slenderman's angry presence and you did not like it what so ever. Jack was sitting in front of you, Masky, Hoody, and Toby behind Slenderman, and Jeff leaning next to the doorway to the living room. All you could do is look down to the floor not wanting to show your face flushed in embarrassment. As the somewhat 'staff meeting' continued, it was nothing but gibberish to you. You shook your head trying hard not to cry. Something in your head kept telling you.

"Run...Leave the Manor...You're needed back home... Come on home... Unleash your power..."

"(Y/N)," Sonya called out, "You alright?"

You jolted at Sonya's voice. Slenderman staring at you with slight concern. How long had you dozed off? You answered yes shaking your head from blacking out again. The voice in your head still torturing you, "You are in no use there... No one cares... A life of luxury awaits you... Leave them all..."

"I-i'm sorry guys," you finally spoke, "Mind if I step outside for a moment?"

"Alright," Slenderman replied, "Not too long though. We don't want you hurt."

"Yes, Slenderman."

You got up and walked out of the Manor through the back door. Something inside you was stirring, and it was not in a good way. Despite what Slenderman told you, you ran out of into the Slender Forest. "No..." you mumbled to yourself, "Not again... go away..." The memories of your once sanity life were burning again. Such kind faces slowly becoming people you wanted to curse to death. Especially that day. A day of loneliness, torture, and ransomed just to be saved. "Dad..." you continued to mumble, "W-why? You didn't n-need to... s-save me..." You felt your body split in two. You shook your head. That little voice returning. "That's it, Zandela... Let that insanity out..."

"No. Please... I don't want to..."

"Come..... come.... come here, Zandela... Awake where the Queen once slept..."

"Stop... Leave me alone..."

"Come, Come, Welcome, to the brute's nadir."

You shook your head curling up to the ground. Looking down at your hands, you noticed your (Skin color. No worries. I'm not racist.) was becoming a smoky-jet-raven black-like color. What were you becoming? "No..." you kept saying to yourself denying the fact you were spiraling to the point of insanity. You heard footsteps from a distance walking up towards you. Slenderman?... Masky?... Jeff?... Jack?... Someone please... put me out of my misery....

"There there, Princess Zandela," said a female voice, "There's no need to fight your awakening. It's only natural to snap out of sanity."

You looked up to find two women approaching you. One of them having somewhat light gray skin, white hair and silver eyes in a dark gray tank top and shorts, black gloves, and brown clunkers (Yes. that's a thing.) over black and white striped socks with a matching scarf. The other woman was in a white dress with tan straps on her arms, white ankle boots over white socks. With white wings, she seemed like an angel with blonde short hair and black eyes. She carried a sword. For protection more likely.