Chapter 2: Finally seeing the monochromic clown

You got out of the shower, got dressed, and walked out of the bathroom. Just as you took a few steps out of the bathroom, you started to smell something delicious. You went downstairs to the kitchen and saw (Your favorite breakfast) on the table. You thought maybe one of the neighbors wanted to help out with your problems, and decided to eat the breakfast on the table.

You felt a bit disturbed about this... 'Laughing Jack'... friend Jacob has, so you decided to call him by his emergency cell phone. Good thing every person in this house has one just in case something happens outside of the house. You dialed up his number. The phone ringed a few times, so you decided to put it on speaker while you wait for Jacob to pick up. "Hello," he answered.

"Hey, Jacob. It's me, (Y/N)."

"Hey, (Y/N), how's it going?"

"Mom told me about your friend... Laughing Jack?"

"Your first encounter I hear? Ok. What about him?"

"What does he look like?"

There a moment of silence. Then he answered, "He's a black and white clown. He has pitch black messed up hair that fall to his shoulders which is covered with black and white feather tuffs. He wears a black shirt, and he has bandages wrapped around his tummy and black claws. He has black shorts and striped socks which match his sleeves... In other words... think of him as an emo frosty the snowman, but with hair and clothes." You didn't know what to say about that. That was some imagination for a seven year old.

"By the way, (Y/N)," He said with a small laughter, "Laughing Jack said he thinks you're really pretty and that you two should get to know each other." You felt really disturbed about what Jacob said, "Umm... Tell him that was very nice of him."

"He's right behind you from what it sounded like on the phone. Why not say it to him?"

"How can I? He's your imaginary friend."

"Then you're out of luck with me."

"Yea. Yea. Yea."

"Ok. I got to go."

"Ok. Bye, Jacob."

"Bye, (Y/N)" Both you and Jacob hanged up.

You just felt really disturbed. You decided to talk a fresh walk into the snow. You slipped on your (F/C) jacket and your snow boots, and went out the door. You took a deep breath before you started your walk. It usually helps after you have or had a bad day. You walked several blocks in your neighborhood before you ran into two of your creepy friends. You decided to start talking to them, maybe get at least some things out of your head.

"Hey Anna. Hey, Cici."

"Hey, (Y/N)."

"Sup?"

"Not much. Weird day yesterday."

Anna putted a hand on your back, "I heard about you and Denny. I'm so sorry."

"What? You and Denny broke up already?" You nodded to Cici. "Jeezum Crow. After reading Clockwork's story? Sheesh. What a wuss..."

"Yea... I'm quitting anime club. Nothing's helping my loneliness."

Anna grabbed one of your hands as Cici held the other. "Ought dread, (Y/N), there not to be someone out there just for you, and would understand what you had to go through."

"It is understandable, (Y/N)."

You got up and left the two sitting on a bench. This time with your head hung low. You looked up at the sun. It was hidden by the clouds which were still falling snow, but was bright enough to where you can see the sun. You start to cry. "Yea... but who?... and when?" You said to yourself. Finally having enough, you turned around and took the long way home. There is no way you're going to run into your friends while walking your way home again.

Once you got home, you took off your jacket and snow boots. You had a depressed look on your face. Nothing was helping with your bad day yesterday. You turned from the door taking a few steps in the process. While that was happening, your (E/C) eyes made contact with ghostly white piercing eyes with black rings around them. You screamed staggering back a few feet.

There stood a black and white clown. He was very flimsy as if he had not at least one bone in his body. What he looked like is what Jacob exactly described him. Pitch black messed up hair that fall to his shoulders which is covered with black and white feather tuffs. He wore a black shirt, and he had bandages wrapped around his tummy and black claws. He had black shorts and striped socks which match his sleeves.

What was more scary and disturbing was that it knew your name and introduced himself as Laughing Jack. It hugged you for a welcome home greeting. You just wanted to scream on the top of your lungs calling for help.