Chapter 9: Quirky confessions comes with false starts

~Normal pov~

You woke up in the middle of the night. For some reason, you couldn't sleep. Laughing Jack woke up a little after you woke up, and turned over to you. "Hey, (Y/N), are you ok?"

"Yea," You nodded, "I'm fine. It's just... so many things happened since I came here, so... It needs some getting used to."

"I see. I can't sleep also... It's not easy trying to stay on task with other events going on."

"Events?"

"You know... Jeff, Eyeless Jack, Zalgo... you..."

"Oh... Wait. Why me?"

Before you knew it, Lj kisses you softly, and before thinking about it, Lj was pinning you down on the bed. You blushes the bright red you could think of. "What the hell, Lj-"

"Listen to me, (Y/N)," Lj demanded, "For some reason, every time when we're together, no one else had made me feel like this in a long, long while."

"Then why-" you were interrupted by another kiss.

"Because I love you, (Y/N)."

You blushed brightly. This demonic clown who slaughters children for a living has told you that he loved you. You were honestly lost in words. After a while, you noticed a figure in the darkness. At first, Lj didn't know what you were looking at, then in realization, he sighs in annoyance, "Slenderman's behind me, is he?" You nodded in response as Lj dropped his head in frustration.

"Does it have to get to the point where I got to separate you two?"

"No, Slenderman..."

"Then get off of (Y/N) and get some rest."

Lj rolled to his side of the bed and Slenderman disappeared.

~Laughing Jack's pov~

I lay on my side of the bed. Out of all creepypastas when I finally tell (Y/N) how I felt, why does it have to be Slenderman? I heard (Y/N) get out of bed. Probably needs to do her business. I closed my eyes and was about to drifted off to sleep, only to be awakened by (Y/N) forcing me to scoot over. I tried to resist, but the next thing I knew, me and (Y/N) were snuggling the same way we were when we first met. I wrapped my arms around her. She's just perfect. She finally replied, "I love you too, Lj." I couldn't stop blushing. I held her close to me. Nothing could come in between us can it?

~~~Time lapse, the next morning~~~

I finally woke up and shnuggled (Y/N) awake only to find myself snuggling myself. My eyes jolted wide open.

~Jeff the Killer's pov~

I was sleeping so peacefully, I might as well be purring in my sleep. Best killing spree ever. Never slept like this in years. I jolted awake with the sound of Laughing Jack busting down the door of my room pissed off. So much for my beauty sleep. "Where is (Y/N)," he yelled literally about to slaughter me. The only response I gave him confused was, "She's not with you?" Even though I despise (Y/N) I give her my respect...sometimes...especially with Lord Zalgo on the rise.

Both Lj and my eyes widened. (Y/N) wasn't with any of us. We literally searched every room there is in the manor with no prevail. We finally got to the comedy area. "Slenderman," Lj yelled, "(Y/N)'s missing. We-"

"GUYS, HELP!!!" Both me and lj stopped at the sight. Trendorman and Offenderman had came to visit and is messing with (Y/N) like they never seen a human girl in all their life. "I made some clothes for you," Trendy gleamed, "Would you like to try them on?"

"How about I show the best time of your life, babe," Offenderman added/butted off from his brother.

"I'M NOT A SEX DOLL OR BARBIE!!!"

Both me and Lj tried to hold in our laughter, but the scene just wouldn't let us and we ended up rolling on the floor. "YOU FUCK ASS BASTARDS," (Y/N) yelled and screamed, "GET ME OUT OF THIS MESS!!!"

~normal pov~

You sat down on the couch. Slenderman had separated you from his brothers. This day hasn't had a good start. At least you got new clothes though. You wore a light blue dress ending mid-calf, gray sandals, and a yellow flower was in your (H/L) (H/C) hair. LJ couldn't stop blushing, "What? I think you look good in that."

"How the hell can you get used to all this nonsense?"

"For me, I do not know, (Y/N). This manor can get so insane; you think the house itself would collapse on you," Lj chuckled wrapping an arm around you, "Slenderman had forgotten his brothers had come over. I'm sure he didn't mean to."

You sighed, "I can't stay angry at you for long, can I?"

"Nope." Lj nuzzled you. You got up making him Fall to the floor. "I'm going to take my morning shower." Lj looked up at you and gave you a nod with a nose bleed. (Not the nose bleed you guys think, perverts! XD) You went to the bathroom, got undressed, turned on the hot water and stepped in. You couldn't stop blushing.

The water can really soothe those mixed emotions can it? XD You started to realize you found the answer to your question. Yes. You were falling head over heels for Laughing Jack. "Damn. I got a first row seat, and I like what I see," said a voice. The voice was male, but wasn't high pitched as LJ's, and it wasn't as low pitched as Jeff's. You turned to the voice and see Offenderman lying on the floor of the bathtub.

"Why not have a seat, and I'll show you a good time, babe," he said in a horny tone. You screamed so loud, it would stop Jane the killer from chasing Jeff the killer just to see what happened.

~Laughing Jack's pov~

I was playing with my daughter before telling her about my relationship with (Y/N). She smiled brightly and hugged me telling me she ws happy of me moving on. I brought up a small smile in slight agreement. I didn't want Jane to know I still miss >>BLEEP<<. I didn't know Jeff and EJ were behind me until I heard their voices.

"Aw~ How cute.."

"You still miss >>BLEEP<<, and yet you're in love with another woman."

Having enough of their shit, I got up and ran after the two, "Jeff, Eyeless Jack! You bastards! I'll kick both your asses!"

"Not if you catch us first," They both yelled taunting me.

"You son of a- - GET BACK-"I was interupted by a girl screaming. I was the first to stop.

"The fucking hell was that," Jeff called out.

"Don't tell me Lord Zalgo found us already."

All of us, including Slenderman and The Proxy, went to check. "(Y/N)," Masky called out, "What's going on?" We heard (Y/N) yell in reply, "No! Don't come in! Hey! Don't peek!" We got to the door of the bathroom. Slenderman called out that we were coming in, but in response, (Y/N) refused panicing. Toby and Slendy busted the door open. "(Y/N)," I called out, "What happened?" A scream came out of (Y/N)'s mouth along with an image we all didn't want to see. (Y/N) slipped and fell on top of Offenderman. All of our jaws dropped in disturbance. "Okay," Offenderman said getting up, "That just ruined my fun." The only word heard from Jeff and EJ were, "Holy Shit."