Chapter 8: Moving to the Slender Manor

Oh whoa whoa. Did you just heard Laughing Jack say 'her'? Is there something LJ wasn't telling you for several months? "If we all agree to go there, then we better get what we need now," Slenderman commanded, "It's the only way to keep (Y/N) safe." Everyone nodded, then went to their rooms, and started packing.
You were in LJ's room. You just finished packing your stuff, and decided to help LJ out. You were about to leave when LJ grabbed you by the hand, "(Y/N), wait." You turned around as LJ walked towards you. Your heart started to race as LJ gets closer to you. He placed his hand on your cheek and caressed it. Slowly, he guided you to a kiss.
This kiss wasn't like any kiss he gave you. It was slow. It was gentle. It was passionate. It was... great. You wrapped your arms around him. The kiss lasted for several minutes when you two were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Hey, guys," Eyeless Jack called out, "Ready?"
"W-we'll be right down," you replied in disappointment. You kissed LJ for a few seconds then went to get your things. You and LJ came out of the room and went downstairs. Everyone was ready. Slenderman opened a portal that looked more like a black hole.
"Cover (Y/N)'s eyes," Slenderman commanded, "She's not used to the light once we enter." Laughing Jack covered your (E/C) eyes as everyone, including you, entered the portal. There was a white light peeking through LJ's fingers before dimming out into darkness.
LJ took his hand off of your eyes. It was like he was a surprise. There stood a large, beautiful mansion. "What is this place," you asked bewildered. "This is the Slender Manor," Slenderman answered, "Our home." Your jaw drops a bit. All the creepypastas live here? You fantazation was interrupted by a dog barking.
The dog was a pure bred Leonberg and was female. She was brown with black and blue long strands of hair and fur. Her eyes were the completely red. Smile Dog started barking at the dog, ran up to the dog, and rubbed heads with the dog as if the two were friends. "Well there's two friend reunited," Jeff said before shouting out, "HEY, SONYA! WE'RE HOME, AND WE'RE STAYING HOME!" Right as he said that, a woman about Masky's age walked out the door. She wore a black turtle neck under a black leather jacket, gray jeans, black knee-high boots, and a blue scarf around her neck. She also wore a gray mask with stitches at the mouth as if she were to silence her and a blue flame/scar-like mark over her right eye. Her dark brown hair flared to her shoulders and was singed at the tips. Her eyes were like pools of ink with a sapphire jewel in her eyes.
She went to Masky and hugged him. You noticed two wedding bands. One on both Masky's and the woman's ring finger. Masky is married?! "Who is that," you and LJ.
"That's Silent Sonya. She like the care taker of the manor. She always knows how to keep the manor standing on it's feet."
Sonya looked at LJ, "Oh, Jack. There was someone who wanted to see you." At the door was a girl, about 12-13 years old. She looked a lot of Laughing Jack. A dress about 17th century to the earliest. Her black hair in a side, curly pony tail. Your jaw dropped. LJ already has a girl friend?! Man were you pissed, but before about to yell and LJ, you hear the girl speak, "D-daddy?"
'Daddy?' you thought.
"It's me, Jane," LJ responded. You face turned to shock. The girl ran up to LJ and gave him a hug. First you met Killer DJ and Dreadful Dancer. Never heard of them. Then you noticed Masky was married, now you found out, LJ has a daughter?!
...
...Man do you need to catch up on the creepypastas...
~Zalgo's pov~
I sat on the throne of my home. It is near the crowning of my little girl, and Slenderman and his helpers are in my way. I sighed in frustration still recovering from Smile.Dog and Seed Eater's attack.
"My lord," Judge Angel called out, "There is no one in the Slender forest. We've sent out every last one of your shadow lurkers." I pointed my finger at her, "Apparently not." I shot a portal at Judge Angel only to miss making the last of my servants into another dimension. "If you like my lord," Judge Angel suggested, " I'll look for Princess Zandela with Zero."
I sighed stressed, "Do as you wish with who you wish."
"Yes, my lord," Judge Angel said before bowing her departure.
~Judge Angel's pov~
I closed the door to Lord Zalgo's throne room. I walked several halls before running into Zero. As expected. "Lord Zalgo's not doing well is he," she asked walking out of her room.
"Smile.Dog and Seed Eater has attacked him real well. Luckily he'll survive before the ceremony."
"And why are you looking for me?"
"I asked Lord Zalgo if you could help me out looking for Princess Zandela. I have a feeling she'd be there by now."
Zero nodded bringing out her most trusted weapon, "Then I say we persuade Princess Zandela and get right back to her home sweet home."
I nodded, "Anything to get her back here I suppose." And me and Zero went out of the castle.