.28.

I walked into the restaurant and my eyes landed on Camila. I walk to her and sat on a stool "hey best friend!" I said making her look up from her phone. She squealed and hugged me "y/n I missed you" I chuckled "Mila it only needs three days"

"Yeah, three and lonely long days without you" I chuckled once more "so what did I missed?"
I asked getting off the stool and walking to the back with Camila following behind me. "Nothing really I've been hanging out with Lauren more Lately"
I smiled "Ooooo is Lauren your crush?"

"No she's not" we ended up in the kitchen I grab an apron that was hanging on the wall tossing her one too. "Then who is it? I'm your best friend you should know this so I can help you get with her.....I can be your wingman!" She bites her lips "um well it's-" she was cut off

"Hello hello hello hello! We're here!" We walked in front tying our aprons around our waist to see Normani and Lauren. "Hey, guys whatcha doing here?" I ask giving Lauren a side hug and pecking Mani lips "we just stop by to see y'all before we head up to the market" I furrowed my eyebrows "the market that's outside?" They nod their heads "um why?" I ask

"I really want some mango's and apples"

"I really want some grapes and raspberries"

They said "oh OK buy me some (y/f/f) (your favorite fruit) "and buy me some bananas," Camila says "Ok,"  Lauren says walking out "bye baby" Normani kissing my cheek and walking out.

I turn to Camila to see her back on her phone "Ooooo Is you texting your crush" she chuckles "no I'm just going through my Instagram" she put her phone in her pocket and walked towards where the table was. I followed her and started putting chairs down "are you ever going to tell me who it is?" I ask she sighed "yes but just not now"

"Is it Lauren?"

"No"

"Ally?"

"No"

"Dinah?"

"No"

"OMG IS IT NORMANI?"

"WHAT? NO!"

"Then who could it be?"

"Y/n just stop guessing....you don't know them"

I groan and looked towards the door to see a girl "uh hi is this place open?" She says, the girl had brown eyes and brown hair, and she looks about 5'8.

"We just open" she smiled "great table for one" I nod and grab a menu motioning her to follow me. She sat down as I handed her the menu "what kind of drink?"

"Oh just sweet tea" I smiled and walked away, I walked to the back to see all the cooks entering the kitchen and getting everything together. "Y/n who was that?" Camila asks fixing a cup of sweet tea "um I'm not sure I didn't ask her name why?"

"Nothing I just feel like I know her?"
I smirk "Ooooo do you like her" she groans "just give her, her drink"..........