.37.

The wedding day

(Normani p.o.v)

I pace around the room tugging on my hair "Normani come sit down so I can do your hair and makeup" I hear my hair stylist say, "I don't think I can do this grey!, I'm losing it....what if after the wedding everything changes? What if y/n stop loving me?  what if-"

"Ok Normani calm down everything going to be OK....of course things are going to change but it's going to change in a good way, y/n is not going to stop loving you....her love for you is going to grow everything is going to be perfectly fine don't let your nervousness take over you" Dinah says butting in "you're right I just need to calm down everything will be fine" I sat in the chair and got my makeup and hair done "today's going to be perfect"
*********
Y/n p.o.v
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, MOM I NEED YOU!" I yelled through the phone "y/n calm down your father is going to be there for you....I'm sorry that I can't make it I'm just really sick" she spoke calmly making me sigh. "I'm not doing this wedding if you're not going to be here, we can reschedule I-"

"Y/n you are doing this wedding.....you are going to make Normani the happiest women alive tonight. Just because I'm not there does mean nothing, I want you to have the time of your life, don't think of me just think about you and Normani Ok?" Camila walks in smiling "OK I'll talk to you later ma" she said bye and hung up.

"I have to say this wedding is going to be beautiful I just saw everything," Camila says already wearing her dress

"I'm so nervous oh my god Camila" she walks to me putting a hand on my shoulder "don't be....everything is going to be fine" I sigh "be honest with me Camila" she nods her head

"How do you feel about me getting married to Mani?" She bites her lip

"Um I don't actually want you guys to get married because I don't want you to get hurt anymore.....but I still want you to be happy, and if Normani makes you happy then I'm happy" I smile at her and give her a big hug

"Thank you, Camila, for always being there for me I love you so much" she tightens her grip on me

"As a friend of course," I quickly added she pulls away and looks at me with a smile and chuckles "I love you too"...........