.49.

The next day I was up early in the morning typing away on my laptop, I take online college it's so much easier. I check the clock to see it's 8:57 am I sigh Closing my eyes for a bit. I jump up when I felt someone place there hands on my shoulder "Normani what are you doing up so earl- oh hey"

I look to see Cindy she chuckles "sorry to scare you"

"What are you doing up so early?" I asked closing my laptop "I get up at this time all the time" I nod standing up "are you hungry?" She asks I nod my head following her to the kitchen.

"So if you don't mind me asking why are you here exactly," I ask ''because my mom just passed away And I don't have nowhere else to go''

''whats your age'' I ask ''17 I'll be 18 next week'' she grabs some eggs and bacon from the refrigerator and got some pancake mix from the cabinet. ''do you eat blueberries in your pancakes?'' I nod my head.

There was a moment of silence, we heard footsteps we turn to see Normani walking in she stop and stare at us ''hey baby '' she waved at me with a smile ''hi'' Cindy says grabbing Mani attention her smile drop pursing her lips together.

''y/n let's go out to eat'' Normani say ignoring Cindy ''but Cindy cooking us breakfast we should Stay h-'' she cuts me off ''get ready we're going out to eat'' she says walking out the kitchen.

I look back at Cindy ''sorry about her she can be a bitch sometimes'' I scratched the back of my neck ''it's ok'' I was about to speak ''Y/N!'' I sigh ''sorry again'' I say walking up the stairs and to our room to see her sitting on the bed I sigh and went to take a shower.

*******
I chuckle at Normani joke as I sip on drink '' I love you y/n'' she says with a smile '' I love you too'' I look down at my phone to see I had a text from Camila

Cami👊: hey y/n why didn't you tell me you were going on a road trip

Is she seriously asking me this after 3 days?

Y/n: that's really the first thing you say to me after 3 days without speaking?

Cami👊: yeah basically

Y/n: what's wrong with you?

Cami👊: I'm just sad that you didn't tell me you usually tell me everything

Y/n: well you haven't been answering my calls or text how am I going to tell you stuff when you're ignoring me (R)

I sigh and look up to see Normani looking at the kids sitting with their mom I sigh '' I you want to have kids we can '' she looked up ''no I want to have them when you're ready''

''ok''........

Happy birthday to anyone who birth is today💖💞💌🎂

Question: what do you do in your free time?