.30.

"Mani, why would you say that to her," I ask getting off the floor "somebody had to say it y/n....why did you let her in the house?" She asked me taking off her shoes.

"I didn't she just walk in," I said walking towards the door "where are you going" she asked "I'm going to catch up with Camila and see if she's ok" I said making Normani roll get eyes "she's drunk she's not even going to remember nothing tomorrow"

I ignored her and ran down the stairs and out the house to see Camila leaning against a tree crying, I ran to her. "Mila are you alright?" She looked at me "does it look like I'm alright...I just fucking confessed my feelings to you and you don't even feel the same" I sighed "I'm so sorry mila...I'm sorry I don't feel the same..I'm sorry you have to feel this way" a sob escape her lips, I went to hug her but she moved away from me "can you just leave me alone!" She yelled. A car pulled up I instantly knew it was Lauren I sighed "Camila...." I said as she straightened her self up and walked towards the car "can we at least be friends?" I ask "No I can't be friends with someone that I'm in love with" and with that she got into the car.
*******
The next day I and Normani hurried and finished all the stuff we need to do and to get for the wedding,  after that I went to work to only see Lauren. "Where's Camila?" I ask making Lauren turn around "she's in the back but I don't think she wants to see you after last night.....you should be ashamed of yourself" I groan "look I know I hurt Camila feelings but it's not my fault I don't feel the same!....why would she even tell me this when she knows that I'm in a relationship" Lauren glared at me "you're just a stupid bitch I can't believe you"

"What did you want me to do lie to her tell her I love her just to make her happy?!"

"No, but you could've done something to not hurt her feelings you could've at least kissed her" I sighed "once again Lauren I'm in a FUCKING RELATIONSHIP I CANT DO THAT TO NORMANI!"

"Really y/n she didn't have no problem kissing Dinah last night but you-you have a problem with kissing Mila" I just stared at her "she kissed Dinah last night?" Lauren's eyes went big "Um no I was just saying stuff to make you mad!"

"Thanks for telling me this" I was about to walk out but Lauren grab my arm making me turn to her "I lied"

I furrowed my eyebrows "she wasn't kissing Dinah I just uh......let's just go see Camila".........