New Player

You were a fighter, but not a known one like your sister D. Va you only fight in the Maze. A simple game where several players try to escape it, but they fight each other and it's not fair since there can be people in the crowd who are lucky gets to decide the layout of the maze. They can make two people fight, change the routes, or even set up bobby traps, but no matter how hard they try you would win no matter what.

They called 'Zero' because you wore no armor just a jumpsuit that was simlar to D. Va, but yours was light blue with purple patterns. You had wore heels that allow you to jump higher for a short period of time and you gun was similar to you sister, but it can make a plasma whip for higher places or to strike you enemies.

When your sister had found out she practically beg you to figh with her in the battlefield, but you kept on refusing since you were also a model for weapons, armor, and lingerie.

"For the last time D my answer is no." You said to your sister as you were adjusting your gun.

"Oh please (nickname) just this one." D. Va begged at you giving her best puppy eyes.

"And what do you think they will react 'what's a model doing here?' or 'can this girl actually fight'. I made up my mind." You said, as you gental shove D. Va away from your face.

"Well if not then that means you won't prove youself as 'Zero the undstoppable player'." D. Va shrugged make you glare at her. She knew that you hated it when she tested you for getting the name Zero. Afterall you had never lose.

"And how can the battlefield prove me unstoppable?" You asked her making you stop adjusting your gun.

"I heard that you wanted more challenging enemies to fight you and your ability." She said. Your ability was you can go back to a location you were in similar to Tracer, but the only difference was that if you were corner then you can teleport to another location you have been. Lately since you would always fight the same enemies you simply got bored and wonder if there will be any enemy that can match you skill or can give you a good fight.

"Like?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Let see a oerson who has similar abilities like you, a sniper, a person who can fire at enemies at a breakneck speed, a person with a barrier, an archer, and for me." She listed. "Once I'm out of my suit it self-destructs."

"And if you are out of you suit?" You asked with a smile.

"I can call my suit again." She answered. "So what it will be?"

"This has caught my interest." You smiled as you stuck out your hand for D. Va to shake it. Which she gladly accepted it.

The next day you and D. Va were on a carrier to your stop that was in Hollywood. Yo were looking around seeing your teamates which D. Va explained to you.

"Over there we have Winston." She pointed to the ape in armor.

"Tracer." Pointed to the girl with the orange jumpsuit.

"Bastion." Pointed to the cyborg.

"And Mercy." She pointed to the girl with wings.

"Perpare to attack." The speaker announced.

"Good luck." D. Va said.

"You too." You said as you took out you gun out of your leg holster.

"3...2...1." With that all of you had to find different ways to capture the payload.

You sprinted your way and use your heels to give you an extra jump. So far nobody had found you until you slow down and hid behind a wall. In front of you was a dark skin man that had some kind blaster gun he was running towards the same path you had went before you had hide until he stop.