Genji X Reader You're a Dragon I'm a Kitsune

For Kyara_Noble6 who requested a Genji X Reader oneshot enjoy.

Genji was a Shimada you were an Oshiro the enemy of his clan. He is a dragon you are a kitsune he is much more powerful than you. And yet after the fall of the Shimada clan you left your clan to follow him.

You knew he was alive, you knew he was something that isn't him, you knew that he likes that healer who looks like an angel, you knew you have no luck of winning his heart. And yet your heart didn't felt broken it was crying out in pain, but you really never showed your reaction of pain. You just hid it well or so you thought.

It was another day in Overwatch with your team winning the last battle in capture the flag. While you were about to leave Hanzo called you over.

"Something you need Hanzo?" You asked, as you walked over to him.

"I need you to be honest." He said at first, "Do you like Genji?"

You looked shocked at first, but started to think if you did liked him. You galance over to Genji who was currently talking to Angela before you answered Hanzo.

"He is a Dragon I'm a kitsune. I attack she heals. I bring tricks she watched overpeople. She is an Angel I'm a kitsune. My feelings for Genji was high, but when I see him with her I feel jealous. My feelings are slowly disappearing. So to answer your question Hanzo no I have no feelings for Genji." You answered, with that you left him.

Hanzo watched as your figured started to disappeared, before he sighed and started to remembered the past.

Flashback

A very young Genji and Hanzo was in the courtyard training until Genji started to talk about the Oshiro clan.

"What so special about them anyway?"

"Just like the Shimida who controls the dragons the Oshiro can control the kitsune." Hanzo simply replied.

"They control some fox?" Genji made a confused face.

"Remember Genji a kitsune are know for the mischief. They Oshiro would usually trick or tease their enemies before actually attacking them." Hanzo explained, making Genji hummed in a replay.

Later that night Hanzo was woken up by a sudden slam. When he looked around he notice Genji bed was empty. Hanzo groaned before getting out of bed and went out to find his brother.

For once Hanzo was surprised that he wasn't at any clubs or arcades he started to wonder were would Genji be at until he remember the conversation he had with him earlier.

"That idiot." Hanzo started to run to the direction where the Oshiro territory was. Just like Hanzo predicted he found Genji on top of the wall looking down for some reason.

Hanzo scaled the wall and was right to next Genji. "Genji what are you doing here if they found out you are here they will kill you." Hanzo scolded at him, but notice Genji wasn't pay attention to him but at something else.

Hanzo looked at the direction were Genji was staring at and saw a young girl with (S/C) skin and (h/c) hair that reached to (h/l) she wore a kimono that was red with gold designs and a black sash on her waist. She was currently holding three knives in each of her hands and then she threw them at the dummy in front of her.

"She beautiful." Genji said in awe.

Flashback ended

Hanzo thoughts were snapped when he notice Genji was calling him.