Tracer x Male Neko: Kitty

Okay this gose out to Phoenix4nBlood who wanted a Tracer X Male Neko Reader story. Then next one will be a Reaper x Reader story and for those who are good artists and a fan of this story then there is an announcement at the end. So enjoy.

(Y/N) was known as Panther, since he would wear a black jumpsuit ( yes the same suit that Black Panther wears in Captain America Civil War ) he had claws on his fingers and feet, people who are friends with him, they still don't know every secret of him or in this case how he is a male neko and how Tracer had found him when he was in his neko form.

*flashback*

A black cat that was all dirty was taking shelter underneath a building roof the looks of the cat makes the cat feel lost and scared. His body was so skinny that you can see his bones he would have die any day by now if it wasn't for a British girl finding the small cat.

"What are you doing here you poor kitty." A voice called from above.

The cat looked up and saw a girl wearing goggles on her face and a bright yellow jumpsuit standing over the cat. The girl then picked up the cat by his fur and looked around his neck.

"No collar? You must be stray then aren't you?" The girl said, making the cat looked out the other direction. "Don't worry love I'll keep." Making the cat meow softly at the girl.

"I'm Tracer and I'll call you Panther cause you look like one." Tracer said, making 'Panther' meow happily.

Ever since that day Panther was now healthy thanks to Tracer. He was no longer skinny, but was somewhere between fat and skinny. When Tracer had return to her home he immediately gave Panther a bath, his once dirty fur was replaced with skinny fur. Every time Tracer was done battling she would go straight to her place to feed Panther and play with him, but one day Panther was in a stage where he was starting to become human thanks to Tracer taking care of him, until the time was right, so he decide to take the opportunity to see where Tracer be heading out everyday.

There he saw Tracer fighting different people doing different types of task in different places. So he decide to train use his cat abilities and combine them with Kung Fu since the species he was from was dedicated to martial arts as well making a costume that was suiting for him. When he asked to join people tested out his abilities, his techniques include climbing up walls to reach higher places, detaching his claws making them explode everytime an enemy walks past them, and run quickly, but silently in order to strike fast. While his ultimate had allow him to advance running speed and making his claw strikes much more effective.

His abilities had impressed everyone that he was in, but problem was that everytime the battle was over he would race home to Tracer's house while running he would turn into a cat, entering the window, and putting his suit somewhere so Tracer won't find it. 

*flashback ended*

"Hey, Panther you always seems like you are in a hurry to get back why's that?" Tracer asked.

"Oh I always have to meet someone after the battle." (Y/N) answered. "And I thought I told you Tracer call me (Y/N)."

"Oh sorry you just remind me of my cat Panther." Tracer giggled. "So who is this someone?"

"Really, Tracer? The Someon I'm talking about is someone very important to me." (Y/N) sigh before leaving, but when he had said someone special Tracer's eyes widen.

"Something wrong, Tracer?" Mercy came up to Tracer, but soon notice you running. "Oh."

"Think that special someone is his girlfriend?" Tracer asked sadly.