Reaper x Reader Spy *Smut*

I apologize if this is sucky this is my first smut so please don't judge.

As Gabriel was nipping on your neck you were slowly removed his belts along with his coat.

As Gabriel was pulling away from your neck he notice a small scar on your collarbone.

"What happen here?" He traced the scar.

"And you care because." You said emotionless, until he choked you a bit. "A small price when you are taking missions like these."

Gabriel just hummed at your response before taking off your bracelets along with your boots.  Once he removed them he went back pulling on your suit until your breast were free.

"I should've claimed you sooner." Gabriel hissed, as he dugged into your breast. He took a hold of wrist and removed your bracelets. 

"What prevent to claim me?" You moaned as he bit into one of your breasts.

"Back then I was a little wuss and now I'm starting to regret it." He said, as he started to leave a trail of kisses to your breast and stomach. "And you know why I'm regretting it now cariño?" You only whimpered. "Because after seeing that cute face of yours as I'm pleasuring. I'm tempted to see more of that face." With that Gabriel had ripped our suit leaving you there in your black lace panties.

You watched as he started to smirk when he notice the wet spot in your panties as he was removing his clawed gloves. Not wanting you to be the only one who is clothed you got up on your knees and hold on to his jacket. Gabriel smirked at your shaking figure. During the days when you and him were still in Blackwatch he always seen your character being tough which he considered very sexy. He wanted you to be the dominate one in bed every night he would touch himself as he imagine you being on top not letting him cum and telling him to call you mistress, but now that he has gotten a hold of you, he is seeing a whole new different side of you. 

"This first time is free cariño , but next time we have sex again you need to beg understand?" He said, you nodded at his words.

With that Gabriel started to removed his clothing leaving him only his boxer. As you were scanning his body your eyes ended at the  bulge at bis boxers. Gabriel notice where your eyes were looking at. A smirked appeared on his face he then grabbed the back of your head and pushed you forward towards his groin. You let out a squeak of surprise before your voice was muffed.

"No worries cariño I won't let you suck on my cock....well not this time anyways." Gabriel chuckled. 

When Gabriel let go of your hair he went straight to pulling down his pant releasing his cock. The action made you blush even harder.

"Tell me cariño have done anything like this before me? I hope you didn't because I won't be gentle if I find out someone has touch you." 

You moved your eyes to the side yes it true no  one has really touch you, but being this the first time you were a bit shy and nervous. 

"I'm waiting." You nodded a no, this made Gabriel smirked.

"Lucky me." That was all he said before grabbing  his cock and starting to insert your cunt.

Tears slowly started to appear in your eyes as he put his cock in you. Gabriel had notice your tears and had leaned down to lick your tears while whispering sweet Spanish words in your ears to ease your pain. Once he was in he stop until you had adjust to his size, when the pain finally went away you nodded slowly for him to start moving.

He obey as he soon started to thrust his hips towards yours soft little breaths of your panting was music to his ears. He continues thrusting inside of you until he had a better idea he stopped for a moment making you whine at the lost of his thrusting. Gabriel chuckled before he went on his back with you now on top of him.

"W-what?" You mumbled.

"Did you expect me to do all the pleasing here (Y/N)." Gabriel smirked as he saw your blush darken, but you obey.

You slowly started to move your hips up and down, but soon you started too speed up your thrusting. While you were moving up and down on his cock Gabriel admired your body glistening in the moonlight. "Beautiful."  Gabriel whispered as thrust up meeting our hips as they met down. You whined at the sudden contact.

"I didn't to stop." Gabriel soon notice your flushed face and couldn't help to smile softly. "I'll take it from here (Y/N)."

Gabriel flipped himself over making you laying on your back he soon continue to thrusting in you. "I missed you so much everything from your body to your voice. If I said I want you what will you say?"

"I-i'll say I w-wouldn't mind I -I want you too Gabriel missed everything a-about you. Please Gabe mark me, take me, do anything you want me to do just don't leave like the way I leaved you. I'm " You arms wrapped around  his shoulder where he responded did by kissing you passionately.

"I won't (Y/N)."

As he kept thrusting in you, your climax was near you hugged Gabriel even closer as he as well was reaching his climax. When your orgasm came, your whole body was slightly shaking. Gabriel pulled out, his cock splatter his cum all over your body. The two of you stayed together, panting from the two of yours actions.

Gabriel notice your eyes slightly closing, so he got change and covered your body in his coat in his arms. He then turned to mist and went to your apartment he wasn't stalking you or anything like that he asked Sombra to find a certain location. When she asked why needed the location he responded saying he need to take care of business.

Inside he laid your body on your bed and covered you with a blanket. He didn't want to leave, but he had to you choose a neutral path, while he had choose a darker path in order to have his revenge on Overwatch. All he did was your sleeping figure before he sighed and slightly removed his masked to give you a kiss on your forehead.

As he left he knew the two of you won't meet again, but if they did they he would be more that happy to spend time with you. "Until next time cariño." With that he turn to mist and left you alone in your bed.

Unknown to him you heard his whispered there you suggled in his coat with a smile on your face before you went back to sleep.

Again this is my first smut so don't judge me.