Tracer x Female Reader Annoyingly Cute

For RuuTea enjoy~

"Cheers love cavalry here!" That voice you wished you wouldn't here had pop up out of nowhere.

Being Tracer's girlfriend meant two things she is cute, but at the same time being annoyingly cute. You were trying to find a gift for Lena since she will be going on a mission for the next few days as well for your guys anniversary will be coming up soon.

But you wanted it to be a surprise for her and every you are trying to find a gift for her she would always pop out of nowhere making you find an excuse on why are you looking up some stuff.

"What are you looking at (Y/N)?" Lena leaned in to the magazine you were looking at.

"Just snooping around to see if I want anything that catches my interest." You answered, hoping that Lena would by your excuse this time.

"Hmm....well if that's what you are looking for okay." Lena said, making you sighed in your mind. "Oh and sorry love that I have to be on a mission for the next few days."

"It's fine Lena I understand." You said, as you closed your magazine.

"Plus our anniversary is coming up soon." Lena sulked even more.

"Lena if it will making you feel better I'll come up with something when you come back okay?" You hugged her around her shoulders.

"But that's making you all the work and me doing nothing in return." Lena argued.

"Lena showing up coming back home safe and sound is more than enough." You answered.

Lena knew what meant you were actually bisexual and when you dated  a boy who was in the army. When he came back home he was in a coffin with a letter saying he was killed in action. Along with you older sister died saving a fellow soldier in Afghanistan and your uncle who was killed saving his troops.

Lena notice that you arms were shaking. She turn her head around and notice that there were small tears in your eyes.

"Oh (Y/N) you know I was come home safe and sound." Lena hugged you back.

"I know Lena I know." That was all you said with the two of you hugging each other.

The two of you went to bed with you two still hugging each other in bed. But with you asleep and Lena still awake looking at you.

The next day Lena had left early in the morning not without kissing you on the head and leaving a cute small apology note. So by the time you had woken up you decide to eat a small breakfast and still continue browsing on your magazine.

After finishing the magazine you sighed when there were no presents you wanted to give Lena, so you decide to call your friend to give you any ideas.

"You need something (Y/N)?" Your friend asked.

"Yeah got any ideas that might give for Lena for our anniversary?" You responded.

"Wait your anniversary is coming up soon?" Your friend raised her voice a bit.

"Yeah." You plainly responded.

"When?"

"Two weeks from now."

"And you have no present for her at the moment?"

"Yep." You knew where this was going.

"Okay operation you go doll up and finding a good present for Lena is now activated."

'This is going to be a looooong two weeks.' You thought to yourself.

For the next two weeks your friend had made try on thousands dress, finding a good place for an anniversary date, making you go to the salon, and making you try in thousands of shoes for the date. It was total hell for you, but she was so caught up making you look like a doll as well as planning, so you decide to make your gift.

The gift was simple,but at the same time sweet it was a simple photo album with you and Lena spending time with each other on her free time. You had also added some objects that had fitted with the photo as well as putting the words annoyingly cute in some picture that had Lena smiling and you blushing.

By the time you were done wrapping the album in a simple bow, you started to made a simple homemade dinner. Along with you removing the hairstyle your friend wanted to have during your anniversary as well as wearing something you were more comfortable with instead of the dresses and shoes your friend got you.

After hours of preparing the food and getting ready you didn't realized that Lena had texted you saying she was coming home now. By the time you were done with the food Lena had arrived home.

"Oh Love you didn't have to." Lena smiled at you, while you put the food on yours and hers plate.

"It's the least I can do for you since you are out there saving the world." You smiled back at her. "Come on let's eat now."

The two of you talked about her mission and what you did over the past two weeks.

"Aww your friend did that now I feel bad for them now." Lena laughed.

"Don't be if I spend to much with them then I wouldn't be able to give you this." You stood up from your chair and got the album.

"Aww love." Lena unwrapped the bow and started to look at the pages of the two of you.

After putting and washing the plates you sit next to her, while she was still looking at the pictures.

"I remember this one." Lena pointed at the picture of you blushing when Lena planted a kiss on your cheek. The picture was taken by Hana (which you needed to thank her after this).

"This is going to be my favorite picture for now on." Lena giggled.

"Why's that?" You asked.

"Cause I can do this." Lena had planted a kiss on your cheek, making you blush. You know you look like a cherry right now.

Once Lena moved away you looked at her with still a blush on your face. "Your are annoying you know that right?"

"Annoyingly cute." Lena added kissing you, but on the lips this time.

Wanted to this one shot first before doing my smut. And I'll apologize if it sucks okay this is my first one so yeah.