Part Four

*Time skip* after school
Minori's P.O.V
I was heading home with my precious bike when I saw Sasuke looking through my sketch pad. Hn. This was easier than I thought it would be. I quickly pulled over without him noticing.
Being my amazing self I ran up and jumped on his back. Being my light self he easily caught me while still looking through my sketch pad.
He didn't even acknowledge I was there. So I hit him. On the head. Repeatedly. Just another day with the baka.
"Will you please stop hitting me on the head?" Sasuke asked clearly annoyed. "I'm trying to look at your drawings."
I looked at him weirdly. "No! That is exactly why I'm hitting you on the head."
"You sure you aren't hitting on me in a different way." He looks at how close are bodies are and smirks. I look too and blush.
I quickly get off of him hide my eyes with my hair in embarrassment. He moves my hair back and looks me in the eyes.
"Don't hide your eyes." He smirks. "They're too beautiful to hide."
My eyes widen. Before he can say shit I kick him where the sun doesn't shine. He falls to the ground in pain. I pick up my sketch pad that he dropped.
"That's what you get for trying to seduce me you baka." I say triumphantly then walk to my bike before he could answer.
*time skip again* at home
I Walk into my kitchen and grab some strawberry Pocky. I sit down on the couch and watch some Fairy Tail.
*time skip* after a few episodes....okay....more like 10 episodes
Don't you hate it when the solution is obvious but the main characters are too stupid to do it. Well that happens a lot when I watch anime.....when I mean a lot I mean a 100% of the time. I just want to punch every single one of them in the gut.
After my little rant to myself I look at the clock. Already 7 and I haven't eaten dinner. Whoops. I've heard of this really good ramen shop called Ichiraku's. (Please tell me if I spelled that wrong) I should try that out for dinner.
I jump on my bike after grabbing my money and head out.
*time skip* at Ichiraku's
I walk into Ichiraku and see a familiar blondie. I sneak up behind him and tase him. He jumps and starts choking on his ramen. Whoops. I awkwardly touch his back trying to get him to stop choking. After a few seconds he stops choking.
"Next time *gasp* do that *gasp* when I'm not *gasp* eating." He tries to say.
I laugh. "Deal." I sat next to him and a old man comes up.
"What can I get for you young lady?" The old man says.
"One Large miso ramen please."
"Coming right up."
I turn to Naruto. "So.....What's your favorite ramen?"
"MISO RAMEN IS THE BEST!!!!!" He yells in my ear. I smile.
"Miso is my favorite too."
"Here you go. Enjoy!" The old man placed my ramen in front of me.
I grabbed my chopsticks and pulled them apart. "Itadakimasu!" (Basically means lets eat)
I finished my ramen in 5 minutes. I look over at Naruto to see he has already ate ten bowls.
"Where do you put all of that food?!" I asked surprised.
"In my stomach. Where else?" He says in a 'duh' tone.
I laugh. He is so stupid. "Of course. How stupid of me."
He looks at me weird them goes back to eating.
"Welp I'm going to leave. Have a nice night." I put money on the counter and walk out to my bike.
I turn on my music as I'm riding home and listen to 'King for a Day' by Pierce the Veil. I sing along with it.
"Imagine living like a king someday
A single night without a ghost in the walls
And if the bass shakes the Earth underground
We'll start a new revolution now!"
Once home I take a quick shower and plop on my bed. I fall a sleep with a certain duckass and fox in mind.
____________________________________________________________________
I'm really sorry I haven't been updating but at least this chapter is a little longer than the others. Please don't hate me.
Vote
Comment
Share
~Anime8is8life