Part Eleven

This chapter is dedicated to one of my bestest friends flyingsquids and an amazing author that writes awesome stories Bob_Kelso23

I woke up to my annoying alarm blaring in my ear. I thought I broke it yesterday? I am pretty sure I did. I look at it to realize that it isn't my alarm but some one is calling me. I answer the phone wondering who would call me at this early (even though it is about noon.)

"Hello?" I asked clearly annoyed.

"Is this Minori Cross?" The voice asked.

"Hai, this is her."

"Well we talked yesterday about your job application for Hot Topic and I would like to let you know that we read over it and that you got the job." I smiled at this and I straightened up unintentionally.

"Okay when do I start?" I ask shoving all the grogginess out of my voice.

"In a week. Be there at two P.M." (FYI its Saturday)

"Will do Ma'am." I said and then she hung up.

I jumped out of and then took a shower. I changed into my black jogging pants (which are life savors) and my spider man shirt. I ran downstairs and immediately fixed myself a coffee (which is also a life savor.)

I finish my coffee grab my phone and headphones then was out the door. I don't know why but I felt like I needed to go on a walk so I am. I put my headphones on and turned on Roger Rabbit by Sleeping with Sirens.

I decided to go downtown. I saw teenagers, some I recognized their faces and some I didn't know at all. I saw that most of them were at a diner that is called Rabbits' cafe (I didn't know what to call it and I was watching t.v and a rabbit came on the screen so I was like RABBITS.)

I just took a quick glance and saw the fox and the duck inside. My eyes widen hoping they didn't see me and I start walking faster. I wasn't lucky. Naruto was waving his hands frantically trying to get my attention. I pretended I didn't see him. He came running after me and I just walked faster. He finally caught up to me and I still acted like I didn't see him. No such luck. That crazy fox decided to take off my headphones.

"Oh...Hey Naruto" I say with a tone that I can't explain but it was a tone.

"Hi! I've been trying to get your attention but I guess you couldn't hear me." He said.

"Gomen I had my headphones up almost all the way."

"Oh haha you shouldn't do that it could make you deaf" He said and then flicked me on the head.

"ITA! What was that for?" I said rubbing the now red spot.

"You were being stupid so I had to punish you"

I scoffed. Who does he think he is? My father? I put my arms in front of my chest and pouted. He looked very surprised. He did the unexpected...HE SMIRKED! (RUN FOR YOUR LIVES HE IS NOW DUCKY!) I was confused as to why he was smirking but them he picked me up and turned me upside down. HE CAN'T DO THAT! It's not fair.

"Naru! Put me down!"

I was going to hit him till O felt my shirt falling down. My eyes widen and I hold down my shirt so it wouldn't fall. I blush. Then I heard him laughing. What's so funny? Then I heard footsteps coming toward us. I look up to see Ducky smirking down at me. Oh no. They just love to torture me don't they.

Sasuke started tickling me. I tried not tot laugh but I couldn't help it I started laughing so hard I was crying. Both Naruto and Sasuke were laughing. Finally after what felt like forever Naruto put me down. I stomp my foot and pout some more.

They look at each other and both say. "Awe. Does Nori want a hug to make her feel better?"

I blush and put up my arms. "N-no thank y-you!"

I try to run but they grab me and pull me into a hug. I'm squished in between a fox and a duck! Well this is awkward. They finally let me go and walk off leaving me there without saying a word.

Wow they are the weirdest people I have ever met! I then start walking home. It isn't even two yet and I have already been tickled, squished, embarrassed, then left with no words. I'm done with today. I'm going home and I'm going to sleep till Monday.

____________________________________________________________________
Sorry it took so long to update...bye
*runs away*

Vote
Comment
Share