Part Nine

Minori's P.O.V

*time skip* at home

I park my bike in the garage. I jump off and look at it. Wow I love this bike. I  run into the house and jump on my couch. I should take a short nap.

*time skip* a couple of minutes later

I woke up hearing a noise coming from the basement. I'm the only one that lives here and I don't own any animals. That must mean that its probably someone braking in wanting to kill me or a neighborhood cat. I grab the closest thing that I could use as a weapon...a spork.

I head down the stairs  to the basement spork in hand. I slowly creep down the stairs. I can't help but feel like I'm in a horror movie. I giggle softly at my thought. I always have thought that I would survive in a horror movie. 

I'm finally down the steps. I should've walked normally so I didn't take 5 minutes but it looked cooler the way I did it. I look around and see nothing but then I feel a breeze hit my face. I immediately look to the window and see it open. 

I slowly turn around when I hear breathing. I see yellow hair. Next to the yellow hair is duckbutt hair. I know it is most likely Naruto and Sasuke but I feel like stabbing something so I go for the fox first.

I stab him several times on the arm. "Ita! That hurts Nori-chan! Stop it!" He said and I stopped. "Why'd you do that?"

I look at him with a 'bored' face and say in a sing song voice. "Cause I wanted to." Then I stab duckbutt.

"I thought the dobe told you it was us by talking." He said annoyed.

"Oh. I knew it was you two before I stabbed you." I said smirking. he glared at me. 

Naruto had a horrified face. "You are an evil child." I giggle then point the spork at Sasuke's face.

"Why are you here?" I ask while I get really close to his face. He smirks.

"You really think that will work on me?"

"No I just wanted to try it out. But I do know it will work on the fox that is next to us looking confused." Sasuke looks terrified now and I smirk and head to Naruto. I point the spork at his face and do what I did to Sasuke. "Now Naruto tell me why you two are here or I will show you how terrifying a spork can be."

"Sasuke and I followed you home because we were worried that you would somehow die. We also wanted to meet your family-" Naruto was cut off by Sasuke coughing.

"He meant to say that he wanted to meet your family." Sasuke said and I roll my eyes.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you not to interrupt someone when they are speaking?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. "Now that the rude Uchiha is done talking" I look back to Naruto. "Please continue."

"So we came in through the window, that wasn't locked just so y'know."

"Why didn't you people just knock on the door?"

"What fun is that?"

"True."

"So can you let me go now?" He asked. I blushed and let him go."

I walk upstairs thinking that they will follow. I look back at them just in case and they weren't so I waved my hand telling them to come with me. I sigh. What a day?

____________________________________________________________________________________

vote

comment

like

share

BAI