Part ten

Minori's P.O.V
We got upstairs after Naruto almost fell about three times. I don't even know how he managed that. I walked over to the kitchen and started to make tea while the boys sat on the couch. After a couple of minutes they started fighting and I had to go brake them up.

"No fighting in my house, now tea is ready." I said very annoyed.

"Gomenesai Nori-chan." Naruto said sratching the back of his head while Sasuke just glared at us and scoffed.

I gave them both their tea while I sat on the chair that was almost facing the couch. I sat with my feet on the cushion and my knees against my chest (kinda like L from Death Note *cries*). I just looked at them while sipping my tea waiting for them to start the conversation since I "suck at socializing" as most people say. 

"So where is your family?" Sasuke asks. (HE SPEAKS!)

"How should I know?" I ask bored. Sasuke shrugs.

"When do they usually get home?" Naruto asks with a concerned look in his eyes. 

"How should I know?" They need to shut up...like now.

"Are you awake when they get home?" Naruto asks.

"Don't know." 

"Dobe I don't think they live here." Sasuke says jabbing his elbow into Naruto's side.

Naruto mouth becomes and O shape and then goes back to normal. I get up and put my cup in the sink Sasuke follows while Naruto is studying a table. I'm not going to ruin his fun by asking him why.

I stand against the counter analyzing Sasuke as he put his cup in the sink. He looked at the sink for a few seconds. As he was doing that I could see the gears running in his head. He finally looks up at me and looks me up and down studying every little thing about me. 

"Why can't I figure you out?" He asks with confusion written all over his face. I shrug.

 "Don't know. I am just being me." He looks at me clearly not believing me even though I am telling the truth.

"Please don't lie to yourself." He says. I look at him surprised. Why would I be lying to myself? He is the confusing one!

He walks out of the room and not even a minute later Naruto comes in confused as always.

"What happened to Sasuke?" He asks and knits his eyebrows.

"Don't know he was being weird when he was in here." I say but then ask the all dreaded question. "Why?"

"He just walked past me looking out of it. When I tried to ask him what is wrong he went down to your basement." 

"Oh he probably is leaving." I say but then Naruto jumps ten feet in the air. I set back afraid that he might land on me or something.

"OH CRAP!" He yells while running into the living room. I run after him.

"What?" I ask afraid that Sasuke might end up dying or something like that.

"HE'S MY RIDE!" He yells then bolts downstairs to the basement.

I stand there in utter shock for a couple of minutes then I start laughing at how childish he was. I couldn't stop laughing. I fell on the floor because I was laughing so hard and I was crying. After a few moments of laughing I realize how quiet the house is without those two knuckleheads. I get up and head to my room, change, and then flop onto my bed and go to sleep. Busy day tomorrow. No I'm not doing anything the reason why it is busy though is because I have to wake up. 

________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? Please be brutally honest I won't judge you. Well thanks for reading. 

Share

Vote

Comment

BAI!