News and Explanations!

Hello everyone! Hope you're doing well. :)

I've been looking over this book and I must announce that some small changes will have to be made. Nothing HUGE!

Change 1. Since I changed the amount of kids Gabriel had in the first book, he didn't have a daughter named "Rose" (this is mentioned in Chapter 3, I believe). I have to fix this.

Change 2. When Jack and Reuben had their mini conversation a little while back, I made a small mistake. We all know Jack is the shadow man. The mistake is, since he IS the shadow man and has been following Gabriel around since Chapter 2, he cannot say he's stuck in that house. That's a problem, see?! Lol

Change 3. It's a bit confusing what all happened right before Gabriel was led to that old woman's house. So MUCH happened! If you were able to keep up, you're awesome! But me, I wondered what I was on when I wrote that... because that is some trippy stuff. I must have been high on sugar! Haha!

I know Jack said because Gabriel was refusing the vision and was trying to stay in reality, things would naturally get a bit messy. I really think it should have been explained a little better.

The message I TRIED to get across was that he saw into the realm each time. NOT because he already has a foot in the door, or that he's special in this way... No. Addison is VERY, very important to him, and knowing how Reuben is, the good ol' doctor has taken these thoughts and mental pictures of her from Gabriel's mind and shifted them into horrible, twisted images for him (Gabriel) to see and feel.

Remember, Reuben is doing all that he can to break Gabriel.

SO...
I just wanted to clear these things up with you and say that, yes, some changes are gonna be made! And a new chapter is coming soon.

I've been working on my music lately and posting chapters of my paranormal/romance book, "Unnatural". Also, I'm working on a new book called "Vincent Royce and the Cursed Well"... That is my first mystery book!

ANYWAY... :)
Thanks for reading this book! I hope you've enjoyed all the madness so far. I'd like to see what you think will happen next! ;)

Until then!
Ciao!!!
♡ -Rach ♡