Blush, numbers, and smiles

Louis’ pov

*recap*

Suddenly I saw her blushing and with me being her bestest bestie in the world knew why, she only ever blushes when she sees Liam Payne or someone says his name. And guess who was coming this way…

*Recap over*

“Hey Liam!” I yelled across the court making him come fast, once he was here we did a manly bro hug and our handshake. We turned to see the girls looking at us like we just grew two heads “what are you looking at Lola?”  I asked a little confused, “how do you guys know each other?” Lola asked pointing between me and Liam, “we’r-“I was cut off in the middle of answering that question by Cat “their neighbours” she explained in a monotone voice.

Cat’s pov

“Is that why you’re all ways at Lou’s house?” Lola whispered to me, making me blush. “Why are you blushing” I looked up to see that Liam had asked that question, “um-m no re-reason...” I stuttered *rinnnnnnnggggggg rinnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg* Saved by the bell “I got to get to class see you guys later” I tried to quickly run away, but high heels are a bit of a problem for me. “Wait hold up!!” it was Liam, I immediately froze as he came up to me.

“I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out some time, you know after school?” Liam asked scratching the back of his neck

“uh s-sure!” I said maybe a little to excitedly

“Great! Gimme your number?” and with that he passed me his phone and I put my number in. “I’ll call you later about that date!” he yelled already on the other side of the court yard.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed. I just gave Liam Freaking Payne my number, I. JUST. GAVE.LIAM.PAYNE.MY.NUMBER. I started have a break down right there it was a happy break down, all the way to class I was dancing and humming I didn’t care that people were staring I was on cloud nine.