One Person On My Mind; a Liam Payne Fan Fic

My name is Cat, I'm just a shy, nerdy, poor, 15 year old girl with a hopeless dream and a crush. But that was about 3 years ago. Now everyday I wake up wondering 'how the fuck did this happen?' Because I wake up to find myself in the arms of the love of my life... Liam Payne.

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Please note that this story is before the x-factor and they all go to the same school.  

Also guyz please don't hate me but I've never written a story like this before but I was reading some really good ones an decided I should have a try... so here I am giving it a try. Please tell me what you think if you like it I'll keep going if not then DON'T READ IT!!!!! Joking but seriously tell me what you think :D xxxx love yah lots -Cari

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

**Cat's pov**

"Wake up Sweetie" I open my eyes to see who was disturbing my slumber i realised It was my mum. If your wondering how I didn't know it was her when I heard her voice, I have a very good reason it's because I'm  too sleepy, and mind you it's  very early in the morning about 7:30.  

"Cat wake up your gonna be late for the last day of school, I'm so so so so so so proud of you my little girl is growing up and become a young lady" she said as she kissed my for head before heading back down stairs.

I got up and went for the bathroom to have a shower that would wake me up more (insert face cream water splashed on face add here). After my shower I skipped to the wardrobe and got my uniform out and put it on. I then tried to do something different with my hair but it wouldn't let me, damn you hair! I just pulled it into a side fishtail braid and hung it over my shoulder going down my chest like usual. I then headed down stairs and placed my books into my bag for the last day until next year I sighed loudly. If your wondering why my books and school stuff are down stairs it's because I was studying late last night for my math exam today. I went and asked Mum for some money to buy a coffee from Starbucks down the road halfway between here and school. She gave me a 20, and kissed my forehead before I walked down towards Starbucks. After Starbuck's it'soff to school.

**Liam's Point.Of.View**

I need a coffee. I'm gonna go to Starbucks just around the corner from my house. I got my school stuff ready and asked dad for some money he gave me a 20 I started my walk.

**Cat's pov**

I walked into Starbucks about 15 minutes after I left my house I went and stood in line.

**Liam's pov**

I got my coffee, sat down and started to drink it when a beautiful girl walked in, I knew she went to my school I could tell by her uniform.

**Cat's pov**

I gave the man my order and took a seat on the lovely orange sofa they had in front if a small T.V. It felt like I was being watched I looked around and saw somebody staring at me and smiling, he looked like he was thinking, what about I wondered. After taking a few more glances to see if he was still staring at me and I realised who he was and blushed immediately. I quickly turned around and prayed that I wouldn't  have a cardiac arrest. If your wondering who he is, he was the guy I've liked since grade 7, his name is Liam James Payne he's from Cheshire England and so am I!!!

I looked back at his spot one more time and realised that he wasn't sitting there anymore he was coming this way! 

Luckily the man at the counter called my name and handed me my coffee I quickly escaped and ran down the road until I was out of sight. I slowed down, caught my breath then continue my walk to school.

I was about to walk up to my best friend Louis Tomlinson, when one of my other best friends had walked up to him and ask him a question. He must of said something good because they hugged and then made out.... Eeeeeeeew bad image just got stuck in my head, I'm scared for life. I silently walked up behind them and cleared my throat making them jump apart.  

"What was that all about" I asked my BFF Lou I've known him since I was two, we did everything with each other. " Lola asked me to the dance!" He said over happily and jumped up and down like a girl would, "I thought you two were already going together, seeing as you are boyfriend and girlfriend" I said to them

"I just wanted to ask in case, plus I liked what was happening after he said yes". She winked at me and Lou. "Yuk guyz no PDA!" I screamed at them.

**lou's pov**

"Yuk guyz no PDA!" Cat screamed at us, "we weren't even doing anything!" I said to her in a whiney voice  

"You were thinking it!" Cat said. Suddenly i saw her blushing and with me being her bestest bestie in the world knew why, she only ever blush's when she sees Liam or someone says his name. And guess what. He was coming this way...

------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you like I might continue if you guyz want me to! Hope you do it's really fun!! Lol :D  

xxxxxx -Cari