chapter 13: Liam

**Cat’s POV**

We emerged from the front gates of the school, I immediately locked gazes with Liam. A huge grin found its way onto my face as a ran into his awaiting arms, “don’t ever scare me like that again” he said once we pulled away but not enough to let each other go. “Do you have any idea watt me it is? I thought something terrible had happened.” Only then did I take the time to look at our surroundings, pitch black. That the first thing I saw, “what’s the time?” we couldn’t have been there for that long.

“Its 10:03” he said putting his phone back into his back pocket, I stared up at him into shock, and we were in there for over seven hours. “Niall!!” I called to him wanting to know if he had any idea just how long we were in there for. Liam released me once Niall was over here “umm yeah?” he looked so confused.

“Do you know what time it is?” I placed both my hands on my hips and stared at him.

“No…” only then did he look around at our surroundings, a look of shock was etched onto his face.

“Its past 10 o’clock Niall, we’ve been in there for over 7 hours” he was shocked to say the least, “why didn’t you tell me what the time was? We got everybody worried” I asked Niall, who was still shocked.

“I just forgot time even existed, I thought it wasn’t even past 4 because of the lights in there. It looked like we were actually outside so I’m sorry Cat I forgot” I walked over and hugged him

“It’s not your fault” I said once I got to him. Before I pulled away I whispered in his ear “you can’t tell anyone about that place. It’s our little secret” I felt him nod against my hair. A yawn escaped my mouth and only then did I realise that I was exhausted.  “Come on let’s go home” Liam said picking pulling his keys out of his pocket. Niall and I broke our embrace after saying goodnight, and a see ya tomorrow.

I grabbed Liam’s out stretched hand as he lowered me into the passenger seat, he quickly ran around to the driver’s side after shutting my door. We buckled up and headed off home.

**Liam’s POV**

Where am I supposed to take her I don’t know if she has a key with her for her own house, should I ask her? What if she doesn’t should I take her back to mine, I mean she’s already been there so why would it matter? I know my mum wouldn’t mind neither Ruth nor Nicola. “Umm… where should I take you?” I asked once we pulled up to a red light.

“Poop” I heard her say under her breath before she started searching for something,

“What are you looking for?”

“A bag, it’s small and black, it’s got my phone, money and key in it” she said still looking around the small car.

“I haven’t seen it, I was looking for your house key yesterday but I couldn’t find it” I said stealing a glance at her only to see her in a state of deep thought. “I’ll just take you back to mine its fine your bag might be at my house any way, might of left it there”

“No its fine I don’t want to be a hassle, besid-” she didn’t get a chance to finish as I cut her

“It’s not a problem, really Cat its fine. And you are never a hassle” I said smiling over at her, she blushed and mumbled a thanks. “You’re too cute”, she blushed even more at my comment. We pulled up into my driveway 20 minutes later, I opened my door jumped out and ran around to open her door. I grabbed our bags and put them on both my shoulders, I then grabbed her hand with my free one and we made our way to mu front door. The lights were all on in the house and we could hear the television on in the back room, I guided her up the stairs and into my bedroom. As soon as I closed the door she went and jumped straight on the bed with a loud “oomph” escaping her beautiful pink lips, I started laughing at this but stopped once something hit me in the head. “Did- did y-you just- I motioned to the pillow laying at my feet-” I looked at her and saw her with a mischievous smile on her face. “That’s what you get for laughing at me” she stuck her tongue out at me. I bent down picked up the pillow and threw it back. She gasped as she wasn’t expecting me to fight back, she sat up wide eyed and stared at me. I smirked at her as we both said “game on”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

authors note:

Hey guys im on holidays for 2 weeks!!! gonna catch up on so many chapters and a lot of sleep. there will be more chapters posted frequently thoroughout my holidays seeming as i have no social life *sobs into pillow*. haha so enjoy all the chapters to come, if youre ever bored like i am alot of the time follow me on (twitter @me_i_luv_1d) cool name i know, (instagram @killacazza) (kik mrstomlinsonthefirst) im so good with names. yeah if you guys have any questons let me know. love you guys so much have fun,

love from Cari XOXO