Chapter 17

***recap***

**Cat's pov**

"Oh shit..." Lola said glancing between me and Lou who had stopped moving once he saw the expression on my face. "Run Lou, run!!" Lola shouted and with that, he was up and running. Me not far behind his trail. When I get my hands on the boy I swear to god, I'm going to rip every single hair off of his body, and make him eat it.

Just you wait Louis William Tomlinson, just you wait.

**Cat's pov**

"Finally!!" I scream once Liam has opened the front door, sadly we're all back in one piece. Louis managing to use Liam against me as a distraction from killing him. I place my small bag down on the table and head to the back yard where I take my shirt and jeans off leaving me in only my black singlet and my black boy short undies. I run and jump into the pool, doing a double backflip that I learnt how to do back when I did gymnastics. I go for a couple laps before I decide to come out. I grab my clothes and lay on the grass, minding my own business and acting as if I own the place. I stare at the sky as the sun begins to set. As the sun goes down I feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier with every single blink, and with one last look at the beautiful sky I close my eyes and let the darkness over take me.

**Liam's pov**

"Cat?" I ask wondering around the house, it's been a good half an hour since we last saw her. I head out side to see if she's there. I walk out and notice a figure laying on the grass. As I get closer I realise its Cat. I rush over to her "oh, my, gosh Cat we have been looking for you for ages, why haven't you- "I stopped my rant when I noticed she was sleeping. I bent down and stroked her face as I stared at her beauty, I place her in my arms and carry her inside, I'm not the strongest person in the world so a couple times I do nearly trip but she's now safe in side on the couch. Resting peacefully. I stare at her and can't help but think about how lucky I am, as I think about the first time we met getting coffee I couldn't help but smile. I go into the cupboard and grab a black fluffy blanket and place it over her delicate, sleeping figure. I bend down and kiss her forehead, before heading upstairs to my room. As I strip getting ready to have a shower, I can't help but think of how far she's come from being the shy, quiet, goody-goody. In the shower I wash my hair with my conditioner that smells of vanilla and wash my hair. After washing my body I just stand under the nice warm water for a bit. When I decided it was time to get out I turned off the water and grabbed a towel, drying my hair and then wrapping the towel around my waist. I go back into my room and put my pyjamas on. I walk back down stairs and make sure that the doors are locked, once I've checked everything I head over to Cat and pick her up. Instantly she curls into my chest, I could get used to this. I carry her up to my bed not wanting to sleep without her by my side and slide in next to her wrapping my arms around her and kissing her head. She smiles in her sleep and I feel her move her body closer to mine as goose bumps rise on her skin. With the image of her beautiful smile in my mind and her crazy antics with Louis I drift off to sleep not wanting anything to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//A.N//

hey guys!!
sorry it's taken so long for an update, I've been really caught up in school. I've been sick lately so I've got heaps of work to do that I missed out on :(
This has been coming for awhile but I just couldn't find the time to write it as I'm in examblock right now. But with the school year coming to an end, holidays are just around the corner and me having no life, as in no friends, i will be uploading more frequently hopefully :D Anyway i hope you pigeons enjoy. Don't forget to comment and vote :) Love you all, Cari xxx.