11. Kiss my Love in the Rain

(Sunday)

"Please ..... Just stay quiet.... Ughhhh " I muttered to myself. Oh my god. I am talking to myself now. I have gone insane.

I stood up as I finished mopping the floor. It shined. And I felt proud of my work. I heard some voice coming from the dining. I shrugged my shoulder. It had been a long now. After sometime the door bell rang.

Is there anyone left to torture me now?

I went downstairs as I heard the door bell rang. It was expected to see Manik was on the doorway.

"Hey" I waved at him.

"Well.... Hi.... " He said as he rolled his eyes at me, then looked at me.

Then I realized what was the actual thing.

"Were you trying to color your body-?"
He said, his expression somehow surprising to catch.

I laughed as I looked down at me. My shirt was completely colored. I shook my head in disbelief.

"Ohh... Forget about it-" I was cut off as I looked up to meet his eyes. The way he looked at me did something. I meant a lot of things.

He slowly raised his hand, then approached it to my left cheek. I was so lost in those captaviting eyes of him. As soon as his thumb made contact with my skin, the same sensation began to stir. I stood there like a fool. I scrunched up as he continued to do that. He brushed something off my cheek and a small smile appeared on his lips.

"Actually, sor-

Before I could explain something ,I heard some noises.Ugh ! Not this time!

I turned and went to the dining area where I left them, followed by Manik. I saw the boy painting on the couch. And another boy was in the kitchen. As I looked there, I found a dozen of eggs were on the floor. The other girl just sitting on a corner playing with toys. My jaw dropped literally .

You see the color on my shirt. Yep, I was trying to mop the floor and remove the color from the floor as recently he was trying to paint on my floor. And now, couch.

Oh, to clarify the situation let me clear the confusion. When I woke up today , I was so so pleased to have the kids at my house. They went somewhere and there is a paste control going on in their house. So they couldn't stay there alone . So, my great aunt told them that I will be babysitting them. And I being me, had to be the hero and say 'yes'. These are the neighbours children. And from the very first morning I realized it was going to be a great day for me because I was never good with child. And, I had to handle three child. Oh my goodness.

Great. could Life be more better?

Manik. stepped in and scanned the scene. Next moment, I heard a chuckle from him.

" I think you need help"

I hurried to the kids. Ugh! This was exactly why I couldn't make it up-to them. I meant seriously.

™™™™TM™™™™

T

hings about Manik surprised me. I meant I was no find of praising him all the time. But, seriously he handled the children so carefully. I didn't know how I should end up this. Probably killing myself or burning this whole house. They irritated so much but at the same time they were so sweet and cute. And their innocence just made me awe s lot of times. But, sometimes it embarrassed when one of them asked about some mature stuff. I didn't know how the children got to know about that stuff.