91. A King's Queen

"every seven years, the cells in your entire body will be destroyed  and replaced with new cells

One day I will have a body  you will have never touched. "

___________________________

________________

"okay , Liz bye" I wave at Lisa on the screen before shutting down the laptop. She has been freaking out about what to wear on her date. Since past 1 hour we've been talking about that only.

Placing the laptop beside, I turn around, just to see the most pleasant sight I have ever seen. Wrapping his hand around my waist, he is sleeping so peacefully. Like every morning, my eyes travel to the area where the the bullet pierced in him on his heart. To hide the scar, he has done a tattoo on it, tattoo of an angel who looks just like me.

I grip his hand tight and look down at our intertwined hands. The art we did on each other appears. On his hand King and on mine Queen are written. Last night we have been doing this. Painting each others body.

I take out my phone and click a picture of it.

Smiling at the picture, I finally get up the bed

Smiling at the picture, I finally get up the bed. Manik rolls on the other side of the bed.

His back muscles. Plus, he's shirtless.

Right now, he looks so eatable.

I need to control my freaking hormones. I'm more horny this days.

I pull my engagement ring and put it under my pillow where there's a picture of Manik. Yes, just like Manik I too started doing this, hiding picture of him under my pillow. Though he knows it too. And he does it too. He hides my pictures too under his pillow.

After drooling a couple of moments at him, I finally go to take shower. Stripping bare I stand in front of the mirror.

so, it's Me.
A 17 year old hormonal teenage girl.
A high school graduate.
A mother of two unborn child of 5 months.
And engaged to the hottest boy I call my King.