42. Fifty Shades of Fucked-Up(4)

(Nandini''s attire)

(Nandini''s attire)

Under the water of the Love tunnel, in Agra, a charm is shining . Not just a charm it is. The one first gift from Nandini''s side to Manik it was. Wrapped with the beautiful necklace that Manik gifted. There is always a reason for everything. They just didn't lose.

It shows how much love they have for each other.

Do they love each other?

From Nandini's situation it is clear that she is way too much attracted towards Manik. She is confused with Manik. She has seen so many shades of him , but yet there is so much more to see, to observe about him. And surely she will.

His all Shades. From the darkest one to the pale.

What about Manik?

Is their love possible?
Certainly no.

Because Players are going to play. Manik is the one to break everything, the one to destroy everything with his own hands, the one to break Nandini into pieces. So bad, so bad that she can't rejoin herself. Though indirectly he is the one making her strong ever. His fifty shades, the devil itself ,his all darkness will overpower Love. His love might be Unconditional , but Nandini,yet, isn't the one to be his Queen. Nandini.

I clutch my bag close to me as I walk through. Last day we came back. After Manik came out of Aanya's cabin, never for once he talked to me. He even avoided to look at me. He has shut his mouth completely.

Did I mention that Manik's dad owns freaking private jets ?

I sigh as I remember the words from Aanya. Those made me so desperate.

Does Manik really love me?

But, how's that possible?

We're playing a game. I better don't engage myself with him, this time - not this time. The irony. My heart has gone to him the very first day I looked into his eyes. His beautiful brown eyes.

Fault in my starts it is. Neither I get to see him, nor we got assigned as partners, nor I gave my virginity, nor I agreed to help him, nor I get attached to him, nor I desired to touch him more, nor I get to know his shades.

But, no, surely no, Manik can never love me. How will he? He is more interested in physical relationship. And, I - I am the one selling my body to him.

My price.

What I get in return to sell my body?
Him.

On top of everything, I'm scared right now. Way too much. Tomorrow my aunt will be back. She was with my "so-called" dad.
Dad. He isn't my dad. Step dad, he is. Who killed my mom. My brother. Probably my dad too. Now he is up to kill me too.