45. Game on, Manik

I don't want to believe that he is crying like these.

First me, then he broke up with Dhruv.

Now he is crying.

What the hell is happening?

Would anyone please explain me ?

I always don't want to be the girl who knows nothing what's happening in the scene and gets lost in everything. I want to know what happened.

Should I go there to him?

But what if he gets more angry.

I am not sure.

Why should I care by the way?

I hate him, right?

Oh, God, Manik, you make me so confused at my feelings as well. I don't want to leave you there crying all alone.

Before I could do anything or go there, his phone rings.

He picks up the call and his lips broke into a smile through the tears and I swear nothing can be more precious than this.

"Aanya" it's the only thing I could hear from there. And now I knew why such a beautiful smile on his face. Aanya must have called him.

My heart is melting. I don't want to interfere in between them so I back up. Leaning against the pillar, I try to contain my emotions and hear their conversation.

There is a long pause. I wonder if Manik left or not . I open my eyes as I mop the tears away and sniffle a little. On opening my eyes, I gasp.

Manik.

He is standing right in front of me.

He doesn't say anything. He looks tired. I don't have anything to say. He doesn't move.

Please Manik. Don't break me this time.

He takes a step towards me and my back tightens on the wall. Raising his hand in air, he softly touches my face. I stood there - blankly.

His thumb caresses my cheeks. His eyes are strangely unfamiliar to me. Never I saw this Manik before. Not this one at all.

His gaze is locked onto my eyes and hands circling the cheeks . This is so intimate.

Okay, so, there was no reason for the next action of mine that I am going to do now. When Manik is involved in that and not to mention my stupidity , I did whatever came in my mind just then , not even thinking that what will be the consequences would as I lean in his touch and moving forward I kiss Manik.

The kiss is soft - gentle - no hurry - just slow. As if I'm drinking hot honey from a pot as his velvet like soft lips pressed onto me, kissing Me back with the same intimacy. His tongue flickered over and circled my tongue as his arms gently wrapped around my waist gently pushing me up the ground. I slung my arms around his neck - in urgent and it was rising - the heat - the lust - the passion. Manik deepened the kiss. We both are panting badly and fighting for oxygen - but still not ready to leave each others mouth.

I pull his hairs a little as my another hand cups his face, then gently sliding down his neck - I press it onto his broad chest and a moan escape my mouth.

Finally Manik spares my mouth and gently lifts me down and my legs touches the ground.

I look at his way. There is a guilt - a pure guilt in those beautiful eyes of him.

I don't want to drag this things in between us more complicated. I just want it to be the way it was.

Him using you, you wanting him more ?
Is this what you want Nandini?