55. Why can't I say that I'm in love?

Why can't I say that I'm in Love?

{Before weeding Day}

{Night Time, poolside}

Nandini

After telling my whole fucked-up story to my best friend, the next answer I get was totally unbelievable.

" MaNa.... NaMan... Mandini.... " she murmurs from the other side of the phone.

"Now what are these Liz"

"duh , ship names for two love birds "

"Seriously Liz, after telling you my whole story, this is the thing you get to see"

"well... What? "

I can't stop but roll my eyes.

"This is so cliche " Lisa sequels in the phone all on a sudden. I can imagine her clapping hands and jumping up and down.

"-You are a good girl, he is a player Boy. You will change him and bam you two will fall in love and I am waiting here to count how many children you two will have"

My face flashes. What the hell!

"It's not the way you are thinking " I say gritting my teeth .

"East and west, together is the best. He is like fire and you're like ice. He will melt you and you will sooth him and heaven can't help you now because you're in love with him. "

"Uh?? "

" I should write a book on yo-"

"Shut up. Will you? "

"Oopsie "

"Manik doesn't see the things the way I see. He is still into games. He says we will move on not uttering a word to each other if it doesn't work. You see he is more into the game. I want us but well.... guess what he doesn't want this as much as I want and -"

"MaNan" she suddenly gasps cutting me off.

"You were quiet all these while just to get us a ship name? "

"I'm totally in"

"Ugh... Liz"

"Well....gotta go now. Guess what I'm up for English class " she sighs.

The girl hates the Subject.

"Best of Luck "

I cut the call as I dive my face in my palms. Oh god.

"You look frustrated about something? Anything you want to share"

I hear a smooth voice speak.

Ethan.

Oh god. Save me. What do I say to him now? Why do I always have to fuck everything up?

"What are you doing here alone? Your friends are there enjoying "

"I'm sorry. About whatever happened... I didn't know what was happening and I just... lost it... " I rant. Wow. I am so Fucked up right now.

"Hey... It's totally okay "

"Thank you. But I'm still sorry"

"And you should be" a voice booms behind me.

Manik.

Holy freaking moly cow.

I sit up as I turn around. The look on his face clearly declares that he isn't pleased with seeing Ethan.