62. Fireworks

"Why, Mr. Player , you can't even do this little thing to impress me? " I say as I break the kiss and he opens the door once I settle in his arms.

"We can make together " he says as we walk downstairs.

"But it's way more cute to watch you do this things for me. Awe. C'mon you will look adorable " I grin widely as he rolls his eyes at me at my statement.

"What are they doing? " I say as I see lots of people , hanging from here and there trying to fix up lights of various kinds.

"Decorating the house for Diwali "

"oh ... We have to go to school too"

"yeah... "

He says as he lifts me off the ground before placing me on the kitchen counter. I grin more widely.

"The taste of winning is incredible " I mock.

He rolls his eyes at me and I lead him how to cook.

And as I expected He does everything wrong. I mean everything.

I get mad at him. C'mon, I'm not that sort of a bad teacher. We get into fight .

Placing his palm over my mouth, he shuts me , then the next thing I know he is kissing me. Wrapping my arms around him I kiss him as I smile against his lips.

"Remember kissing leads the children to have children" a voice floats and I jerk away from Manik. Manik's dad.

Oh God.

+--------+

(Nandini's attire)

(Nandini's attire)

"I will be back" Charlie says as I step down her car and she goes to park the car. And we are back in school. It's night. I came here with her as she promised me to pick me up from my house . My day went fabulous with Manik and his dad.

Well coming back to present.

Diwali celebration.

A group of two girls squeals as they whisper to each other 'they are back'.

I ask the girls about whom they are talking and they looks at me as if I have grown two heads.

"Manik and Dhruv"

My jaw drops. Before I can ask anything, the girls disappears.

It takes me a moment to comprehend what they just said. Wait a minute.

I was with Manik. He never uttered a single word about this thing. I don't know whether to jump like a maniac in joy or be mad at him.

Breaking my monologue a black car as sexy as Manik, comes and stops in front of me and gets down two boys - Cabir and if I'm not dreaming Dhruv.