61. You're not playing fair

Nandini

Hmm..... so Manik. It smells. I nuzzle more as I hug him more tighter.

I'm half awake, half asleep and as I turn around mumbling I hear a chuckle. It's husky and lingers long. I feel his hand covering my waist as he tries to pull down the blanket.

"Are you not going to wake up? " I hear him whisper in my ear.

"Mhmm... Mhmmm... "

Another chuckle as he nuzzles his nose in crook of my neck.

"hmm... Don't do that "

"do what? This-" he says as he pokes his nose in my neck. His breathing makes me shiver.

"yeah... It's tickling " I say.

"Uh... "

And suddenly he was on top of me and the next thing I knew his hands were all over on me as he stared tickling me with no mercy.

Well, I was wide awake by now.

His hands sinks in my waist where he tickles me and I giggle hysterically as I try to weigh him down.

"st...o...p. Man- ...manik..."

I squirm under him as he kept torturing me until I was panting badly. He doesn't let me go as he leans more and I see him smiling through the corners of my now closed eyes.

Finally his fingers stop and I stop laughing as I pout at him. He looks down at my pouty lips, then leans down leaving me squirm under his weigh that is too much for me. He moves down and the blanket exposes my skin which is glowing in the sun light.

I close my eyes arching up the bed with my mouth forming a 'o' as he dives in nape of my neck. I clasp the sheet as his lips touches the sweet part on my skin there on my shoulder. He nipped it causing the familiar jolts of pleasure shiver down my body.

"Hmphhhh... "

Grasping my waist firmly, he swapped our positions, so that I could over him and see his handsome face. As I look up at his way resting my hands on his chest, I find he is looking at me intently, his eyes shining. His hair is a sexy mess right now, evident that he didn't get up the bed either. I smile at him and leaned in closer before smoothly giving a kiss on my lips and pulling away before I could kiss him back. No!

"good morning " he whispers as he tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Good Morning " I say as a blush crawls onto my cheeks. I look up again. His gaze is intent and very strong which captures my eyes for a moment before I speak up to clear the awkward moment.

"yuck... We didn't even brush...and you kissed... "

"yes, Nandini ... I did"

Silence. Oh god. What is this feeling I'm having?

"How do you feel now? "

Oh my... Now he is going to talk about last night. Can we please not bring up the matter? It makes me uncomfortable. Well... I should not be but he is still a bot and I don't want to discuss every detail with him.