Author's Notes

1. All that you will read from this step onwards are a work of pure fiction.
2. All the characters belong to Cassandra Clare; I do not own any of them, except for Leah Ravenscar (yup, she's mine), and if Cassie Clare wants it, I'd gladly give her away.
3. Whatever you'll read from now onwards contain S.P.O.I.L.E.R.S. So, do not blame me if I ruined your life perhaps by just slipping out some fact that you did not know.
4. To read the contents, you should be qualified enough to have read The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices. (Or at least you should know about how Tessa and Jem are the way they are in City Of Heavenly Fire, and who is Emma Carstairs and Mark Blackthorn).
5. It is okay if you've NOT read Shadowhunter Academy, Lady Midnight, The Bane Chronicles or The Last Hours (damnit! It's not even released yet!) I won't be spoiling stuff from any of them.
6. All that you read from now onwards are MY work. They belong to ME. Nobody has the right to copy them.
7. Please love Leah Ravenscar! If you've got ANY questions about her - or about anything that's happening in this book - feel free to ask me:
- by comments
- PM me
- on my message wall
8. Basically, the story is that of The Mortal Instruments, except that it whirls around the main character Leah Ravenscar. So I have small clips and bits in a chronological order right from the pandemonium scene in City Of Bones to where Sebastian Morgenstern is defeated in the City of Heavenly Fire.
9. I update frequently, so stay tuned in - which is basically a cool way of saying please add my book to your library, if you wanna keep in track with the upcoming chapters.
10. If you've got any doubts, suggestions, questions, advice, criticism, comments, praises, absolutely anything!!!! Well, what are you waiting for? Comment them down!! Any particular suggestion books for me to read? Any of your stories you're willing to advertise? Do not hesitate.

And lastly, OMGOMGOMG!!!!!! This idea of Leah Ravenscar has been bugging me for like the last half a hundred years!!!! Now I've finally penned it down, so congratulate me!!!!!! And guys, please vote!, comment!, read!, recommend! I'd love to hear what you feel about my story!
Lol, it's like I'll forever remain talking to myself! ;P
Anyways, bye!!!
Hope you enjoy:)