Chapter Ten

Robin's POV:

"So you can pick any movie you want," Damien smiled down at me.

"Any movie?"

He nodded his head, "mhm."

"We can go see Deadpool?"

"If that's what you want."

I gave Damien a cheeky grin and pulled him to the ticket counter. I then pushed him forward because, pft, he's paying.

"Two for Deadpool," he told the guy at the counter.

After Damien paid and got the tickets he left without saying a word to the guy. Well, that's rude.

"Thank you!" I shouted over my shoulder as Damien ushered me away.

The guy just smiled and waved, which made Damien's grip on me even tighter than it already was. He's such a jealous guy. That person was just doing his job.

"You're hotter," I said to try to make him relax.

"Damn right I am," he growled.

Oh my little sweet Damien. He's such a hot head, but he's cute. Wait...oh god he's probably going to go kill this guy later considering that's what he freaking does. No he won't...that's silly. Happy thoughts Robin, happy thoughts.

"Can we stop off and get twizzlers?"

I stopped in my tracks and looked at him, "is that even a question?"

Chuckling, he replied "no I guess not."

After we got our snacks and all that jazz, we finally found the theater the movie was playing in. It was super dark, and I was so excited we get to spend time with each other today. It feels like it's been so long since the last time we hung out like this.

~.~

We came out of the movie holding hands and walking extremely slow. We had to be the last ones out of the theater because we were just sitting there being lazy potatoes while everyone else got up and left once the credits started rolling.

Damien seemed to cool off the second we sat down in our seats, and right now he's feeling really lighthearted because he's making a bunch of jokes. He's not as tense as he usually is.

I couldn't stop laughing with him, even throughout the whole movie. We may have gotten a bunch of glares thrown our way, but who cares. We're fun people.

"Dude, can you do that gay shit somewhere else?"

Anddddddd someone has to ruin it. Well there goes Damien's happy mood.

He stopped dead in his tracks and instantly turned around to face the guy who made the comment. The guy immediately regretted saying something because looking at him compared to Damien...there is no match. So now he's left with a pissed off Damien with balled up fists.

The guy looks like he may just shit himself.

Damien strode up to the guy and fisted his shirt in his hands as he brought him real close to his wrath. "You got something to say you little punk?"

The guy had to be about my age, maybe even older.

He was shaking, but still persisted to back himself up. "I said you guys need to do that gay shit somewhere else. Not everyone wants to see you two have sex in public."