Chapter 12

*Philip’s POV*

Getting a call from Akeena in the middle of night made me panic like a mad bull. In that instant I learned that she was out under the pouring rain, I got a back pack and filled it with clothes, rushed to the room of my dad and told him that there was an emergency. My eyes filled with tears as I drove going down to Florida. I was driving really fast even though she was telling me to slow down because the roads were wet. I got to the café and I waited for her. She told me she was coming but it was taking too long, I wanted to go where she was and take her into my arms. When she finally arrived I was so relieved. I walked up to her and hugged her really tight. She thanked me and I said I loved her, her cheeks actually flushed but, she told me that she’ll respond later on. I seriously did love her; she was different from the other girls I had flings with. We spent the night in each other’s arms at the place she called the groves. It was a very wonderful moment, and somewhat my heart started beating really fast. Dawn arrived and she was fast asleep, she was just—astonishing, I could just stare at her all day and feel my heart racing. I placed her down for a bit to grab the blanket at the back seat of the truck and placed her in my lap again. I wished it had lasted longer, and I wished that time stopped for us to be together like this. She woke up earlier then I did, I felt embarrassed. I asked her out for breakfast and I think she took it as a friendly date –sigh- I just hope she would see me not as a friend or a special friend but a—lover. Someone who will always be there for her, and love her, never leave her, care for her, and make her the happiest girl in the whole entire world. I can make her feel these things if only, she would let me into her life and heart because, I love her more than any other person who entered her heart especially—Luke.